Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly’s inner circle resign amid new sex pet revelations

Look I’m fucks with Kels the long way and it’s no secret

But these resignations is very telling so I’m going back thru all the evidence and testimony with an unbiased mind

Something tells me Robert gonna be locked b4 2020

Give a fuck about his personal life. The man talent cannot be denied. Until somebody comes out with him raping a preteenager its a non factor. 13 year olds know what tbe fuck is up. Besides woody allen and the entire catholic clergy roaming free.

Stopped fucking with him after You Remind Me.

Aaliyah's incident was enough for me.

I hope he Houston's himself with a hot kitchen knife sharpener.

Stopped fucking with him after You Remind Me.

Aaliyah's incident was enough for me.

I hope he Houston's himself with a hot kitchen knife sharpener.
I'm throwing ya name in for the poster most likely to say some off the wall shit award

So that documentary is the straw that broke the camel's back when this been known about him for over 20 years. I still fuck with dude's music though

Black folk knew about how sick and nasty he was but its about to be an "issue" once white folk (or a broader audience) sees the documentary.......thats probably why they resigned to avoid being associated with enabling him on camera

Here's the issue I have with all you holier-than-thou muhfuckas coming at people for still liking the R-ruh's tunes:

You didn't condemn David Ruffin when he beat the fuck out of Tammi Terrell...
You didn't abandon Ray Charles when he was a Herron addict...
No one said too much about Marvin Gaye OR Miles Davis beating the shit out of their wives and girlfriends...
I didn't hear too many people crying for Pun's wife while Big Pun was smacking her up...
Hell, even Bhris Brown got love while he was in his Ike Turner phase.

So, a whole bunch of passes got handed out for fuckshit.

Don't get it fucked up: Robert should be five years into a 10-to-20 year sentence for his previous fuckery. But he beat that shit. That being said, he's still the King of R&B, and he still makes jammin shit.

So until he starts putting out that bullshit, or when he finally gets nabbed by the Feds, I'm going to at least keep an ear open for his tunes, and fuck all y'all that got issues with that.

Don't like him? Don't listen. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Here's the issue I have with all you holier-than-thou muhfuckas coming at people for still liking the R-ruh's tunes:

No one said too much about Marvin Gaye OR Miles Davis beating the shit out of their wives and girlfriends...
I didn't hear too many people crying for Pun's wife while Big Pun was smacking her up...

Don't get it fucked up: Robert should be five years into a 10-to-20 year sentence for his previous fuckery. But he beat that shit. That being said, he's still the King of R&B, and he still makes jammin shit.

So until he starts putting out that bullshit, or when he finally gets nabbed by the Feds, I'm going to at least keep an ear open for his tunes, and fuck all y'all that got issues with that.

Wasnt no internet with David Ruffin or anybody you mentioned but Chris Brown. Nobody mad cuz you listen to the music bro. Relax

I honestly can't believe you just posted this mess brah

Like wow

SMH

Back