Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly’s inner circle resign amid new sex pet revelations

Stop. All I did was compare shit.

Y'all can have all that other shit.

I'm out.

giphy.gif

Again, like Czar said, a lot of the examples you mentioned didn't have the kinda spotlight like these incidences do.

Domestic abuse is horrible

At least with drug abuse, while it does have a ripple effect on family, it's a self inflicted behavior

I tried to rationalize to myself why I was still listening to Kelly, until I just couldn't take it anymore

I see people keep blaming these girls parents and while they should definitely share some of the blame, that STILL doesn't absolve Kelly from his role in this shit.

Aaron mcgruder was ahead of his time with that boondocks Kelly episode because even still today, niggas keep talking about "but he's the King of rnb, what that gotta do with me".

This shit sad af.

And if you got daughters, you should be fucking mortified at the thought of this grown ass man is out here preying on young females INTENTIONALLY!!

Again, like Czar said, a lot of the examples you mentioned didn't have the kinda spotlight like these incidences do.

Domestic abuse is horrible

At least with drug abuse, while it does have a ripple effect on family, it's a self inflicted behavior

I tried to rationalize to myself why I was still listening to Kelly, until I just couldn't take it anymore

I see people keep blaming these girls parents and while they should definitely share some of the blame, that STILL doesn't absolve Kelly from his role in this shit.

Aaron mcgruder was ahead of his time with that boondocks Kelly episode because even still today, niggas keep talking about "but he's the King of rnb, what that gotta do with me".

This shit sad af.

And if you got daughters, you should be fucking mortified at the thought of this grown ass man is out here preying on young females INTENTIONALLY!!

They do now and people still put on the temptations, stop picking and choosing who you'll listen to and who you'll condemn if both individuals doing fucked up shit. Keep that same energy with everyone.

Just because they do reprehensible things doesn't stop them from making good music, I can separate the man from the music.

They do now and people still put on the temptations, stop picking and choosing who you'll listen to and who you'll condemn if both individuals doing fucked up shit. Keep that same energy with everyone.

Just because they do reprehensible things doesn't stop them from making good music, I can separate the man from the music.
I'm speaking personally for myself

I don't listen to the temptations btw

Crazy thing is R Kelly ain’t hard to find... which one of y’all gonna step away from the keyboard and go do something bout him

Temptations may get bumped by some old school folks especially but its not like they touring or dropping new shit. R. Kelly still out here David Ruffin dead. Dr. Dre aint got no albums out either. R. Kelly is bigger than both of them tho.

If you're cool with financially supporting an active pedophile that's on you. But don't try to make that shit sound noble.

We've all financially supported dude, we all got this niggas albums

Nah I always considered R Kelly to be overrated and trash with some some basic ass lyrics and retarded metaphors.

But aside from that, what I'm saying is if you know someone is a pedophile and you continue to support them then you are at least indirectly supporting their pedophilia. It's almost like aiding and abetting.

Nah I always considered R Kelly to be overrated and trash with some some basic ass lyrics and retarded metaphors.

But aside from that, what I'm saying is if you know someone is a pedophile and you continue to support them then you are at least indirectly supporting their pedophilia. It's almost like aiding and abetting.

I haven't bought an album of his in 15 years but his personal shit ain't stopping me from bumping the classics from the 90's and early 2000's

Back