Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly’s inner circle resign amid new sex pet revelations

Weinstein lost his production company and reputation and Spacey got fired from his own show and deleted from a whole damn movie he was starring in. Both their names are mud.

Compared to them R Kelly is doing kinda good at this point.

Cmon man, you know that's just ceremony and them guys will keep on doing whatever they wanna do..

See that's kinda wack. Are they also going to remove every song he ever wrote that was performed by someone else?

People should be free to not support R. Kelly of their own volition.

Bruh........

latest

6E4DBAD3-8828-4727-B814-CA41E5CB98BB.jpeg

#MuteRKelly ???

I mean, that’s all well and good. However, if we’re goin to do that, there’s a GANGLOAD of people Spotify needs to jettison as well.

(BTW: This list is missing a bunch of others: David Ruffin, Marvin Gaye, Big Pun, your boy Bhris Brown, and possibly even His Purple Majesty)

Moral: Let’s not be hypocrites about our outrage, OK?

Last edited:
See that's kinda wack. Are they also going to remove every song he ever wrote that was performed by someone else?

People should be free to not support R. Kelly of their own volition.

His music is still on Spotify tho. They just won’t allow his music to be on their random playlists. A fan can still listen to and create their own playlists on spotify tho

You know r kelly aint have no young white girls he wouldve been gone. He chose black girls cuz nobody cares. Not even black people. Idk why yall love this nigga so much.
I agree with this. R Kelly display of lack of empathy on black women can be contributed to society as a whole. Maybe possibly a main attribute of compassion for black women could benefit us all.

His music is still on Spotify tho. They just won’t allow his music to be on their random playlists. A fan can still listen to and create their own playlists on spotify tho

Yeah I was deceived by fake news.

I agree with this. R Kelly display of lack of empathy on black women can be contributed to society as a whole. Maybe possibly a main attribute of compassion for black women could benefit us all.

lol

I think I figured out who this alias is.

Hilarious.

Back