Yall in here using anything as an excuse to shit on ol girl tho... and lowkey reinforcing her point.

Most of you niggas saying she unattractive but mad she with a dude that's attracted to her.
She shitted on black men first. She has old tweets...

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Its facts but I'm not going back n forth with butthurt niggas she ain't checking for.

You got it.

Its facts but I'm not going back n forth with butthurt niggas she ain't checking for.

You got it.
Bruh...I highly doubt no black man never called her pretty or beautiful or seen her as attractive.

Bruh...I highly doubt no black man never called her pretty or beautiful or seen her as attractive.

What are you even talking about?

Who proclaimed this?

You niggas jumping to fifty different conclusions over something she was pretty fucking clear about.

She ain't shit on "black men" she told her truth about her experience. Y'all for whatever fucking reason decided to run with it as her saying "all black men..." she didn't say it in that context tho.

Like she literally said "sometimes"

Now you niggas in here lashing out. Lmao.
E24CF7B7-40F4-46BC-9B1D-6C9EB4591626.jpeg

To me this is deeper than just her I mean we all know how dark skin people can be treated badly are we logically trying to tell them that they just being sensitive

Same thing. She isn't speaking about all black men. She speaking her truth about her experience. For whatever reason you niggas taking it to heart lol.

Why does that hurt you?
Let’s say for the sake of the argument that I’m “hurt”, how does that change the fact that she was/is shitting on black men?

Let’s say for the sake of the argument that I’m “hurt”, how does that change the fact that she was/is shitting on black men?

She isn't she's saying black men that have crossed paths with her on that level weren't checking for her on that level so she chose up on who was.

She chose someone who shared mutual attraction. Her tweets are in response to niggas (yall) having an issue she's not going our of her way to be critical or anything.