Welcome To aBlackWeb

If yall link that thread you'll see me in there defending Mo. I know half the niggas in there roasting her was just doing it for shits and giggles, but I never understood why niggas were tripping. Every chick has bad pics, even beyonce and halle. Mfs wen't too far imo.

Mo's pics were beyond just "bad pics". That was her natural look and it was almost like you weren't even looking at the same person. All that makeup sorcery is why she was attractive in the first place and when it was taken away you see the real Moreno and it simply wasn't the same.

She pretty with AND without the make up and niggas know it

No. I have no reason to lie, Moreno with makeup was attractive. Without she simply wasn't and that's why niggas was clowning.

YOU are the one who said "many" fam, so I broke down how context needs to be taken into account when making that statement. Her experience may be just that HER experience. Nobody's knocking that. However you made the REACH that people are in LA LA land because they don't just take what one persons perception of one thing as general consensus. Get out your feelings

Ijs it happens why I need to break down if many means a majority or not or an ample number or whatever is besides. If your wife hasn’t heard it fine if the actress has heard it fine it is what it is. Nobody caught feelings tho

When you say " many" what's the context ? Because I can say I personally know "many" dark skin women who've said they've never been told that ( my wife is one). not saying what the actress is saying isn't true, however for all we know it could've been 2 black guys that told her this and to her its "many". Context matters

Many as in many of the dark skin black people I know

Many as in many of the dark skin black people I know
Cool, many that you know , and many that I know , vice versa. All I was saying or trying to convey was words have meaning fam. " every" ,"many" , her words " white men" "black men" all are plural. I gave you an example of a dark skin woman that didn't hear this so "every" isn't correct. When she said "black men," white men", I was just saying context plays a part in that . For instance if she hangs or grew up in predominantly white places/circles it could've possibly been 2 black dudes she may have tried to date that told her that BS. A few of the white dudes she dated may not have even felt the need to say it. The point is those 2 occurrences don't equate to "Black men" ," White men" .You seem to be a nuanced dude, so I know you can understand the fact that perception doesn't always equate to reality. Its similar to the perception that ALL black men get rich and marry white chicks, because of the few you see on TV .

Cool, many that you know , and many that I know , vice versa. All I was saying or trying to convey was words have meaning fam. " every" ,"many" , her words " white men" "black men" all are plural. I gave you an example of a dark skin woman that didn't hear this so "every" isn't correct. When she said "black men," white men", I was just saying context plays a part in that . For instance if she hangs or grew up in predominantly white places/circles it could've possibly been 2 black dudes she may have tried to date that told her that BS. A few of the white dudes she dated may not have even felt the need to say it. The point is those 2 occurrences don't equate to "Black men" ," White men" .You seem to be a nuanced dude, so I know you can understand the fact that perception doesn't always equate to reality. Its similar to the perception that ALL black men get rich and marry white chicks, because of the few you see on TV .

Not everybody takes everything so literal

@Goldie @Chicity

y'all gonna tell me Moreno/BabyBugatti in them no-makeup pics looks the same or nearly as good as she does in this video?

or in this pic here???

Cause I know back when I was her age, if I had went to bed with the chick in the video and IG post and woke up to the chick in the no-makeup pic I would have felt bamboozled.

Moreno looked like Harriet Tubman with no make up

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Mo's pics were beyond just "bad pics". That was her natural look and it was almost like you weren't even looking at the same person. All that makeup sorcery is why she was attractive in the first place and when it was taken away you see the real Moreno and it simply wasn't the same.

No. I have no reason to lie, Moreno with makeup was attractive. Without she simply wasn't and that's why niggas was clowning.
Lol you’re making it seem like she looked like Don Cheadle without the makeup.

Back