Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you say " many" what's the context ? Because I can say I personally know "many" dark skin women who've said they've never been told that ( my wife is one). not saying what the actress is saying isn't true, however for all we know it could've been 2 black guys that told her this and to her its "many". Context matters

How I’m supposed to know the exact number? People all of a sudden acting like colorist don’t exist and she is also from the UK so idc their racial dating numbers. Yes it’s plenty black people who don’t think like that but when we want to downplay somebody experience especially when they aren’t privileged it shuts down the conversation.

This isn’t a person complaining about being light skin or how hood people didn’t like them for being suburban.

0da451a828c5099cd59f37e1df238b06.jpg

>>>>>>

Now my brother was saying she shouldn’t of brought it up because why does it matter if she date white dudes? He feels like it’s like some get back against the black dudes that talk shit. I don’t agree tho

A couple of things about this chick:

1. I can 100% believe something like that was said in the UK, where she's from, but absolutely refuse to believe it happened in Gaithersburg, MD where her family moved to.

2. Keeping it 100% real with y'all, I don't really find her attractive. She just ain't good looking to my eyes.

How I’m supposed to know the exact number? People all of a sudden acting like colorist don’t exist and she is also from the UK so idc their racial dating numbers. Yes it’s plenty black people who don’t think like that but when we want to downplay somebody experience especially when they aren’t privileged it shuts down the conversation.

This isn’t a person complaining about being light skin or how hood people didn’t like them for being suburban.
YOU are the one who said "many" fam, so I broke down how context needs to be taken into account when making that statement. Her experience may be just that HER experience. Nobody's knocking that. However you made the REACH that people are in LA LA land because they don't just take what one persons perception of one thing as general consensus. Get out your feelings

lol nah fam. There's just as many nerd/awkward/introvert/etc black girls as there is black dudes.

If you're a nerdy ass black dude a chick like Maliah probably won't fuck with you. But there's a ton of black chicks out here. Niggas just be shooting for chicks out their league.

There's a bunch of niggas on ABW alone that'll fuck this chick. She was prolly just going for niggas that wasn't feeling her.

A couple of things about this chick:

1. I can 100% believe something like that was said in the UK, where she's from, but absolutely refuse to believe it happened in Gaithersburg, MD where her family moved to.

2. Keeping it 100% real with y'all, I don't really find her attractive. She just ain't good looking to my eyes.
I thought she was attractive

Shrugs

lol nah fam. There's just as many nerd/awkward/introvert/etc black girls as there is black dudes.

If you're a nerdy ass black dude a chick like Maliah probably won't fuck with you. But there's a ton of black chicks out here. Niggas just be shooting for chicks out their league.

There's a bunch of niggas on ABW alone that'll fuck this chick. She was prolly just going for niggas that wasn't feeling her.
I'on know brah

Wasn't Moreno saying this same kinda shit on the IC? Might be a UK thing

yeah, until "the pics" came out.

If yall link that thread you'll see me in there defending Mo. I know half the niggas in there roasting her was just doing it for shits and giggles, but I never understood why niggas were tripping. Every chick has bad pics, even beyonce and halle. Mfs wen't too far imo.

If yall link that thread you'll see me in there defending Mo. I know half the niggas in there roasting her was just doing it for shits and giggles, but I never understood why niggas were tripping. Every chick has bad pics, even beyonce and halle. Mfs wen't too far imo.
She pretty with AND without the make up and niggas know it

Back