Welcome To aBlackWeb

She isn't she's saying black men that have crossed paths with her on that level weren't checking for her on that level so she chose up on who was.

She chose someone who shared mutual attraction. Her tweets are in response to niggas (yall) having an issue she's not going our of her way to be critical or anything.
I doubt that. She just wanted to let us know that black men didn’t find her attractive.

I doubt that. She just wanted to let us know that black men didn’t find her attractive.

Pretty sure some did, but not the Black men she found attractive.

That's usually how it happens. The type of Black man she was focused on didn't find her attractive, and she's stated that it was dark skinned Black men that said this to her. Whole time there was prolly some average brown to lite-brite Black men tryin to holler but she ignored them dudes 'case that ain't who she was attracted to.

Same thing. She isn't speaking about all black men. She speaking her truth about her experience. For whatever reason you niggas taking it to heart lol.

Why does that hurt you?
Because she not explaining context an lil girls may follow in her shoes.

It's a reason we old niggas type an explain shit like we do. So you young punks can get context.

What if she grew up in an all white good with two other black people? That's makes her statement true but it also adds the odds and law of averages.

Some women don't grow into there looks until late.

Maybe she was only attracted to white dudes an was nasty to black dudes....so who would call her beautiful. It's alot of ifs with no context.

So I call bullshit.

To me this is deeper than just her I mean we all know how dark skin people can be treated badly are we logically trying to tell them that they just being sensitive
Are we gonna say dark people ain't shit in other dark people too?

I'm a dark nigga an heard the same type shit. But then again j was always around other black people. That's how I know it's bullshit.
In the UK them chicks ain't the cutest. So how she not attractive? I understand them hybrids can give people complexes....but it's also many many dark people in the UK.
I just can't see it.

Can a white dude say your beautiful to be dark skinned?
Can a white dude see a chick that's insecure an make her feel special?

Why Serena marry the white dude when so many black dude found her attractive?

Dude saw money.....seeded that right up.

These white dudes out here after resources.
Just like black dudes from the grimest places end up with a white chick. Them chick after resources.

Because she not explaining context an lil girls may follow in her shoes.

It's a reason we old niggas type an explain shit like we do. So you young punks can get context.

What if she grew up in an all white good with two other black people? That's makes her statement true but it also adds the odds and law of averages.

Some women don't grow into there looks until late.

Maybe she was only attracted to white dudes an was nasty to black dudes....so who would call her beautiful. It's alot of ifs with no context.

So I call bullshit.

Again for you retards in the back. She never declared or said it in a context that would make it appear to be about all black men. You niggas just running with it for the sake of being mad that she's with a white man.

Can a white dude say your beautiful to be dark skinned?
Can a white dude see a chick that's insecure an make her feel special?

Why Serena marry the white dude when so many black dude found her attractive?

Dude saw money.....seeded that right up.

These white dudes out here after resources.
Just like black dudes from the grimest places end up with a white chick. Them chick after resources.

Man log off nigga.

Back