Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Queen Elizabeth II has passed

How'd they get it?

tumblr_inline_ow6kh6vDDl1t9dbfv_540.gif

Fuck 'em...ffuck 'em....ffffffffffffffuck 'em!

I take back the hate I posted and that star wars meme was I was joking. I'll do like the huy in this video suggested and forgive but don't forget. Besides all that she was good friends with emperor haile selahssie.

OIP (21).jpeg

OIP (22).jpeg

download (4).jpeg

Attachments

• OIP (22).jpeg
    OIP (22).jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1

The basic agreement is that the royal family gets the grant in exchange for surrendering all profits from the Crown Estate — the family's massive portfolio of properties — to the government. Every year, the reigning monarch is given an amount of money equivalent to 25% of the Crown Estate's profits.

Damn, that's one hell of a tax. I remember long ago being told that the King/Queen of the U.K. owns the building that the U.K. parliament meets in so I assumed they got paid some form of rent or something for that.

I saw a thread on Twitter that listed a bunch of dirty shit that the Queen did, so people have legit reasons to dislike her. I'm not really sure why they are making her the face of colonialism now that's she's dead though. She didn't start it, and I'm pretty sure she couldn't have ended it even if she wanted to (which I'm sure she didn't).

I saw a thread on Twitter that listed a bunch of dirty shit that the Queen did, so people have legit reasons to dislike her. I'm not really sure why they are making her the face of colonialism now that's she's dead though. She didn't start it, and I'm pretty sure she couldn't have ended it even if she wanted to (which I'm sure she didn't).
Well u can say she did since she was queen during the independence era

She not the face but a bunch of it was still under her watch. Apartheid is part of legacy right?

She not the face but a bunch of it was still under her watch. Apartheid is part of legacy right?

I don't know enough about British politics I guess. Saying something happened under her watch implies that she could have done something about it, and I don't know that she had that kinda power.

She reaped the rewards she was a white supremacist welfare queen

She was that for sure.

Back