Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Queen Elizabeth II has passed

The chick got Parliament to pass a law that would keep any non-white people from serving in the royal palace, so she was definitely racist. She found a way to skim public money meant for assisting poor people to maintain royal properties throughout the nation, so she was definitely a bad person.

Lotta hate for the Queen in here.

It's very, uhm............."telling."

50 and Sean clip.gif

Let that lady rest in peace.

Never understood how people can get so disrespectful about someone dying.

I mean, if it was someone who did something to somebody in their family or something.............but the Queen?

Granted, she inherited the sins of her ancestors................but she didn't commit them.

She didn't ask for any of this.

Only reason she even had to take on that role to begin with is because her uncle abdicated the throne..........and the crown subsequently went to her father.

Which made her the heir since she was his oldest child.

I honestly believe that if she had the same power they had during her reign(instead of just being a symbolic figure)............she would've righted most of their wrongs.

Say what you want about her, but I genuinely believe she would've been a righteous ruler.

Having said all that, it's not gonna be same with Charles as King.

He has a snobbish/uppity demeanor about him.

The people aren't gonna take to him the same way because he doesn't seem as genuine as the Queen.

The chick got Parliament to pass a law that would keep any non-white people from serving in the royal palace, so she was definitely racist. She found a way to skim public money meant for assisting poor people to maintain royal properties throughout the nation, so she was definitely a bad person.
What's the info on that with the parliament and non white ppl?

View attachment 922132

I mean, if it was someone who did something to somebody in their family or something.............but the Queen?

Granted, she inherited the sins of her ancestors................but she didn't commit them.

Only reason she even had to take on that role to begin with is because her uncle abdicated the throne..........and the crown subsequently went to her father.

I honestly believe that if she had the same power they had during her reign(instead of just being a symbolic figure)............she would've righted most of their wrongs.

Say what you want about her, but I genuinely believe she would've been a righteous ruler.

The people aren't gonna take to him the same way because he doesn't seem as genuine as the Queen.

lol damn you wanna be coon of the year with Hershel now? Being the abw creep wasn’t enough I see.

Last edited:

View attachment 922132

Man shutcho ass up Shariff. Fuck that lady

This isn't really just about the Queen.

A lot of you are being a little too extra/over-exuberant about someone dying.

Always thought it was in bad taste to speak ill of the dead.

Never understood what people get out of that.

Does her death really make y'all feel better............or is it just virtue -signalling to make y'all seem more socially conscious than you really are?

Last edited:
Back