Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Queen Elizabeth II has passed

Lol damn you sold out for an old white woman lol but complain about feminists everyday. The hypocrisy

Like I said earlier, a lot of you in here are going a little too hard celebrating The Queen's death.

Must be some miserable human beings to get so much joy out of someone dying.

Last edited:
Like a said earlier, a lot of you in here are going a little too hard celebrating The Queen's death.

Must be some miserable human beings to get so much joy out of someone dying.

But you celebrated the Supreme Court striking down abortion. You’re just conservative and conservatives like dictators

But you celebrated the Supreme Court striking down abortion. You’re just conservative and conservatives like dictators

Celebrating a court ruling that's intended to stop the killing of innocent babies..............vs.........celebrating The Queen's death.

Who's the real villain here?

Let that marinate.

Damn a lil disappointed I thought yall would've posted more jokes.

The R.I.P. post to the queen with the pic of Betty White was hilarious especially since Dionne Warwick was just called Gladys Knight at a tennis match.

Damn a lil disappointed I thought yall would've posted more jokes.

The R.I.P. post to the queen with the pic of Betty White was hilarious especially since Dionne Warwick was just called Gladys Knight at a tennis match.

Well we had some God save the Queen as niggas in here who think we can’t talk I’ll about evil folks cause they dead.

So you're saying the Queen and her family had nothing to do with or weren't able to have a voice against the fight of their rule?

Bruh he just going against popular opinion and it’s a thread by race so he just disagreeing just because. He don’t even believe it

Lotta hate for the Queen in here.

It's very, uhm............."telling."

View attachment 922132

Let that lady rest in peace.

Never understood how people can get so disrespectful about someone dying.

I mean, if it was someone who did something to somebody in their family or something.............but the Queen?

Granted, she inherited the sins of her ancestors................but she didn't commit them.

She didn't ask for any of this.

Only reason she even had to take on that role to begin with is because her uncle abdicated the throne..........and the crown subsequently went to her father.

Which made her the heir since she was his oldest child.

I honestly believe that if she had the same power they had during her reign(instead of just being a symbolic figure)............she would've righted most of their wrongs.

Say what you want about her, but I genuinely believe she would've been a righteous ruler.

Having said all that, it's not gonna be same with Charles as King.

He has a snobbish/uppity demeanor about him.

The people aren't gonna take to him the same way because he doesn't seem as genuine as the Queen.

ENroPXsXUAE54pU.jpg

So you're saying the Queen and her family had nothing to do with or weren't able to have a voice against the fight of their rule?

No, I'm saying The Queen didn't have anything to do with it...........not her ancestors.

Simply because she didn't wield the same level of power they did when they were true monarchs.

Bruh he just going against popular opinion and it’s a thread by race so he just disagreeing just because. He don’t even believe it

Bruh, I've never had any problems with Race.

Granted, she might have issues with some of my stances, but it's never been anything personal on my end.

Try again.

Back