Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Queen Elizabeth II has passed

For some reason, I didn't know Nigeria was a British colony. How widely is English still spoken there? Looks like if and when I ever go to Africa, it will be to Nigeria or Kenya. Is the Sudan safe now? I know it was kinda iffy for quite a while.
English is the official language there

dig this during WWII England had Nigeria send the majority of food production to England to ensure that there wouldn’t be food shortages innEngland

leaving Nigerians to make do with whatever was left over

u know what happens next

I read on Facebook that on her deathbed Queen Elizabeth II received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahada.

Even now she looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah.

Truly there is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is His Prophet!

You really don't believe that do you? There's troll news pages on twitter with this exact thing verbatim

I’ve never much cared for the Royal Family good or bad. That’s all I got.

Ayo I looked this song up and I think it’s kinda racist definitely mentioned Arabs and Zulus

I've heard Come out Ye Black and Tans sung a lot. It never came off as racist to me. The lyrics you are referring to goes

Come tell us how you slew
Them old Arabs two by two
Like the Zulus they had spears and bows and arrows,
How you bravely faced each one
With your sixteen pound of gun
And you frightened them poor natives to the marrow

dig this during WWII England had Nigeria send the majority of food production to England to ensure that there wouldn’t be food shortages innEngland

u know what happens next
But why send the food? Who ok’d that?

u know what happens next

Yeah, I can guess. You got to give the UK credit though. It's done well to rehabilitate it's image. For a long time, it was basically known as one of if not the most savage empire in history.

Back