Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Queen Elizabeth II has passed

In theory, they started it by trying to take over the world and claiming lands in the name of the queen when people was there already.
How many people lost their lives because of that?
They still own the most amount t if real estate in the world.
Not because they bought it but because they niggas

Doesn't mean you gotta celebrate anyone's death. This the same energy I kept with niggas in the Kevin Samuels thread and you weren't saying this then.

Yall do yall. It's not my place to police anyone's energy. The universe gonna run it back. I just don't wanna see you fumble that.

For some reason, I didn't know Nigeria was a British colony. How widely is English still spoken there? Looks like if and when I ever go to Africa, it will be to Nigeria or Kenya. Is the Sudan safe now? I know it was kinda iffy for quite a while.

English probably the most widely spoken language outside the local ones

Doesn't mean you gotta celebrate anyone's death. This the same energy I kept with niggas in the Kevin Samuels thread and you weren't saying this then.

Yall do yall. It's not my place to police anyone's energy. The universe gonna run it back. I just don't wanna see you fumble that.
And you right.
but no one cared about all the death they caused.
I don’t like to celebrate anyones death but sometimes horrible people need to get that work.
They had time to fix things while alive.
offering grace when death comes….ehhh I dint know

And you right.
I don’t like to celebrate anyones death but sometimes horrible people need to get that work.

Bout time you said something that I can agree with

Lol at all the "don't speak ill of someone whose head of a monarchy that has spent the past few hundred years murdering people all over the globe". They having a ball over in Ireland

Ira stayed giving them that work

And you right.

You don't have to offer grace or even so much as an rip.

Saying nothing is free brudda.

Look at the ninja turtle gremlin cosigning you tho. Freeman Did.

Back