Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iono about you niggas but I aint know Drake had a bastard child until Pusha spilled the beans and fucked up the Adidas rollout... that being said... who rolls out they kid to an addidas line?

Surprise yall! I got a new album some new kicks and three stripes merch....... AND A BABY!

Thats some strategic marketing right there lol

It's nobody's business, but if you were to announce the shit that's a dope to do it. But again, we're in here talkin about a man announcing his baby to the world.......... smh this is what hiphop has become

Safe to say it's more about getting hoed out of bread by someone you idolize then how he manages his money.

If someone STEALS $5 dollars out of your pocket while you watch...no matter how much money you have....you gonna just let him do it?

It's the principle

When did drake say birdman was stealin his money?

Exactly, but go head. Keep gossipin.

A nigga who doesnt get bitches can't tell me how to get bitches.

If im close to a billion and nigga barely has 5m, the mf can't tell me shit about how to manage money.

But again, simple logic is frowned upon in this thread. So yea u right, that bar was fireeeeeeeeeeee :scust:

Never said that it was fire but I can understand where he's coming from despite the difference in bank accounts.

You got 10 bitches cool I got 4 but my bitches clean a few of yours burning.

But I got more bitches than you!

tenor.gif

Goldie been a cash money meat polisher since the ic thats why i ignore him when it comes to this he's a more cohherent gee when it comes to these niggas

Atlast gee was funny this shit said

It's nobody's business, but if you were to announce the shit that's a dope to do it. But again, we're in here talkin about a man announcing his baby to the world.......... smh this is what hiphop has become

I dont care about the baby to be honest.. I just find it funny you trying to define what's "personal" in a fuckin diss track...

Its a diss track bruh.. the whole shit is SUPPOSED to be taken as disrespect and it's your job as the person being dissed to be even MORE disrespectful and witty with the rhymes

At the end of the day these two rappers are battling, which is one of the purest forms of hip hop, they are trying to out do eachother with wordplay and make an impact with their words... Its as simple that really isnt it??? So I dont care if one tune is better as a radio hit, Im gonna vote for the tune that I think out did the other with wordplay and clever/witty disses and lyrics... I dont care if the other one is a better pop song that chicks can dance too as well... Both tunes are dope, but that Pusha clip talking about the baby sounds vicious haha

They are not battling.

Beef and battle are two different things

I dont care about the baby to be honest.. I just find it funny you trying to define what's "personal" in a fuckin diss track...

Its a diss track bruh.. the whole shit is SUPPOSED to be taken as disrespect and it's your job as the person being dissed to be even MORE disrespectful and witty with the rhymes

I'm not saying it has to be personal. I'm saying we're talkin about a newborn. I can understand if he was hiding a 15 years old, it's a fuckin new born baby lol The nigga gotta make a parade the day of the birth?

Plus, can yall even tell the names of pusha's kids? Is he hiding his kids too? There's just no logic to any of pusha's angles.

@Teddy Perkins

Lets say you own a Hip Hop Forum and its trash, I'm not allowed to criticize your forum cause I don't own a hip hop forum?

Sinima_Beats_-_Checkmate_Instrumental_600x600.jpg

Pusha has money, it's just small money compared to drake. So the proper comparison would be, if you owned BB could u talk shit about ABW? Fuck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back