Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"you claim to be a playa,
but i fucked ya wife"

nothing gossip about this

I'm just trying to bring simple logic to the table lol

Pusha T: Baby's taking all your money and wayne's broke!

Me: Both drake and wayne have 10x more money than pusha.....

ABW: Who cares! that shit was fire!

Me: :smh:

Been bringing up pac for the last 50 pages, let that man live b, you're gettin worse than funk flex with this shit
im just trying to point out the inconsistencies with your logic friend

its ok when one artist does it, but not when another one does?

Aight, lets take your route. Let's say gossip raps are good for rap battles with popular artists.

Pusha's gossip rap angles were trash and didn't make sense.

Either way u chop it, the shit was trash.
How not! Nigga tied Drake being absentee father back to his own dad being an absentee father.

He came at his fiance and Push reminded him his momma never got a ring.

Came at his producer and reminded him his beef with Push not Ye.

He ain't even talk about the ghost writing allegations. What more do you want from PUSHA?

im just trying to point out the inconsistencies with your logic friend

its ok when one artist does it, but not when another one does?

I already broke this down, hopefully this will be my last time.

It's different when cube (who i aint a big fan of) did the personal about nwa/jerry heller/etc cuz it made sense and it was some real shit. Pusha gossipin about who drake's fuckin is wack and homo af.

Pac saying you claim to be a playa but im fuckin ur wife and droppin pics with his wife is different than pusha saying "that's why ur dad left u at 5" , same as jay saying he fucked nas' bm, that really happened and it made sense.

Simple logic isn't being applied in this thread, i'm done trying lol

The difference with pusha's diss and all the one's yall just mentioned, they all had bars in them. I never said you can't have personals, i said the shit is wack if it's 95% personals.

But im sleep.
You movin the goal posts b. you making the rules up as we go. personal disses in rap are as old as rap itself. Aint no guidelines in battle rap

Wayne and Drake both have less than their actual worth

They richer than us (obviously) but they waaaayyy under paid because they being raped by they label

So it's taboo to tell a man he should have more money than he has??

How not! Nigga tied Drake being absentee father back to his own dad being an absentee father.

He came at his fiance and Push reminded him his momma never got a ring.

Came at his producer and reminded him his beef with Push not Ye.

He ain't even talk about the ghost writing allegations. What more do you want from PUSHA?

But he's not an absentee father .............

"thats why ur mom never got that ring" This is the type of rap yall like? That's some shit i'd expect in a cardi b vs nicki beef, yall niggas say drake is soft but cheering for a bunch of gay ass gossip raps

giphy.gif

Wayne and Drake both have less than their actual worth

They richer than us (obviously) but they waaaayyy under paid because they being raped by they label

So it's taboo to tell a man he should have more money than he has??

It's still more than pusha...........

But he's not an absentee father .............

"thats why ur mom never got that ring" This is the type of rap yall like? That's some shit i'd expect in a cardi b vs nicki beef, yall niggas say drake is soft but cheering for a bunch of gay ass gossip raps

giphy.gif
So when you beak down bars you routinely disregard the context surrounding it?

I'm a start listening to battle rap because every stand alone bar has got to be epic

Nigga Baby has been sued for taking Drake's and Wayne's money.

orig

Who gives a shit if they got more bread than Pusha T

Last edited:
Nigga Baby has been sued for taking Drake's and Wayne's money.

orig

Who gives a gives a shit if they got more bread than Pusha T

Billion and millionaires get sued all the time. Jay was just sued a month ago, so I now i can have money talk with jay-z cuz he's been sued before?

Yall niggas to the most ridiculous arguments

Pusha T is saying Drake idolizes a man who walked off on his own moms which is the reason why subconciously he refuses to wife not only his babymoms but any other chick he messes with...and refuses to accept his child.....

Addressing some generational paternal issues with this one... when u think bout it....that 2 minute diss is what I pay my therapist a 100 an hr to tell me

its all in there u just gotta want to see it

Let me go make my jay-z diss now and let that nigga know he needs to learn how to handle his money right. Then ima drop that 50 diss cuz he has to be broke since he let go of one of his houses. This gonna be fire.

Pusha T is saying Drake idolizes a man who walked off on his own moms which is the reason why subconciously he refuses to wife not only his babymoms but any other chick he messes with...and refuses to accept his child.....

Addressing some generational paternal issues with this one... when u think bout it....that 2 minute diss is what I pay my therapist a 100 an hr to tell me

its all in there u just gotta want to see it

Now that we know the absentee father angle was bullshit, that negates that entire angle.

What else u got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back