• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldie better make a "gossip rap" tshirt to put in the abw store

The difference with pusha's diss and all the one's yall just mentioned, they all had bars in them. I never said you can't have personals, i said the shit is wack if it's 95% personals.

But im sleep.

what is the perfect appropriate "bar to personal" ratio in a diss record ma nigga? lol

Goldie in here having flashbacks of Nino Brown sonning G Money

Never will light skin niggas be out of style again looking ass lmao

No
One
Wants
To
Hear
That
Shit

They not in a basement trading bars b. They making songs that'll hopefully get some radio and club spins

There's a reason why your battle rappers don't get no play outside of the corner stores and Goldie Battle Arena

So now this aint about lyrics anymore it's about who makes the more catchy songs?

*bookmarks post*

live view of goldie after he post in here

giphy.gif

So now this aint about lyrics anymore it's about who makes the more catchy songs?

*bookmarks post*
I aint say shit about lyricism b

You asking for battle type bars on diss records and ya sub genre ain't big enough for that type of shift. They still crafting catchy songs outchea (back to back)

There's a difference between a diss record and a battle and you want this to be a Smack battle soooooo bad

But its not

Word

Aye @Teddy Perkins might as well scrap that diss tourney, nothing but "gossip raps" in them joints, right slim. ';;lll

I've already explained this lol

Personals are cool, but the niggas in the tournament didn't drop 99% personals/gossip raps. Plus there's a difference between cube talking about the situation with nwa and jerry heller and pusha t saying "i heard u got a 2 month old" .

On top of that, pusha's angles are trash.

A nigga broker than me can't tell me shit about money.

U can't tell me i'm hiding my son when i have an entire adidas line made for the nigga lol

I know yall hate drake, i get it, but yall gotta be honest about the shit. Pusha's diss was trash if you really break the shit down.

I aint say shit about lyricism b

You asking for battle type bars on diss records and ya sub genre ain't big enough for that type of shift. They still crafting catchy songs outchea (back to back)

There's a difference between a diss record and a battle and you want this to be a Smack battle soooooo bad

But its not

Aight, lets take your route. Let's say gossip raps are good for rap battles with popular artists.

Pusha's gossip rap angles were trash and didn't make sense.

Either way u chop it, the shit was trash.

I think. And I said I think.

Goldie is saying battle rap and beef are two different things
They are.

Very few diss records you can hear on a stage with the two songs exchanging 16's back and forth.

Let Goldie tell it, you could have heard Duppy live, with no context, and it would have been a hit.....

The difference with pusha's diss and all the one's yall just mentioned, they all had bars in them. I never said you can't have personals, i said the shit is wack if it's 95% personals.

But im sleep.

I've already explained this lol

Personals are cool, but the niggas in the tournament didn't drop 99% personals/gossip raps. Plus there's a difference between cube talking about the situation with nwa and jerry heller and pusha t saying "i heard u got a 2 month old" .

On top of that, pusha's angles are trash.

A nigga broker than me can't tell me shit about money.

U can't tell me i'm hiding my son when i have an entire adidas line made for the nigga lol

I know yall hate drake, i get it, but yall gotta be honest about the shit. Pusha's diss was trash if you really break the shit down.

let it be known yall that the allowed personal threshold for a diss track has gone from 95% to 99% in the span of 10 minutes. All emcees are now only allowed to have 1% personal attacks in a diss record. The remaining 99% must be pure lyrical miracle bars..

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the Goldie Battle Rap and diss dissection corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back