Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day these two rappers are battling, which is one of the purest forms of hip hop, they are trying to out do eachother with wordplay and make an impact with their words... Its as simple that really isnt it??? So I dont care if one tune is better as a radio hit, Im gonna vote for the tune that I think out did the other with wordplay and clever/witty disses and lyrics... I dont care if the other one is a better pop song that chicks can dance too as well... Both tunes are dope, but that Pusha clip talking about the baby sounds vicious haha

At the end of the day these two rappers are battling, which is one of the purest forms of hip hop, they are trying to out do eachother with wordplay and make an impact with their words... Its as simple that really isnt it??? So I dont care if one tune is better as a radio hit, Im gonna vote for the tune that I think out did the other with wordplay and clever/witty disses and lyrics... I dont care if the other one is a better pop song that chicks can dance too as well... Both tunes are dope, but that Pusha clip talking about the baby sounds vicious haha
That's cool but everyone not gonna see it how you see it

I personally look for the song that offends me more. Which song makes me wanna go from raps to these hands if I was in they shoes.

Who's the most disrespectful......right now it's Push

And of course, its gotta sound good. Not pop-ish but it has to sound good

I already broke this down, hopefully this will be my last time.

It's different when cube (who i aint a big fan of) did the personal about nwa/jerry heller/etc cuz it made sense and it was some real shit. Pusha gossipin about who drake's fuckin is wack and homo af.

Pac saying you claim to be a playa but im fuckin ur wife and droppin pics with his wife is different than pusha saying "that's why ur dad left u at 5" , same as jay saying he fucked nas' bm, that really happened and it made sense.

Simple logic isn't being applied in this thread, i'm done trying lol

well, the difference is Cube was telling his truth which involved all the parties mentioned, so even if it was an exaggeration, nobody believes he was going to literally fuck them with no vaseline.

I kinda get your point about Pusha, but still man...its a battle, and while it may appear to be gossip, there is a high possibility that there is truth deeply rooted in the message.

I'll completely claim ignorance on this next response, but the only pic i know that exists is the one where Pac and Faith are hugging. If there is one more explicit, then i dont know about it, but saying you fucked some dudes wife when all you have is a polaroid? That was cool to believe back in 94...in 2018? Not so much

well, the difference is Cube was telling his truth which involved all the parties mentioned, so even if it was an exaggeration, nobody believes he was going to literally fuck them with no vaseline.

Really bruh? Go take a walk fam

Pac saying you claim to be a playa but im fuckin ur wife and droppin pics with his wife is different than pusha saying "that's why ur dad left u at 5" , same as jay saying he fucked nas' bm, that really happened and it made sense.

You know that's not happening.

Pappa Pac never told any lies to his kids.

HighlevelScholarlyFly-size_restricted.gif

the nigga left his moms and only came back when the child got famous......

how is that bs? that s even worse...u know it

Bruh, i'm talkin about the angle that DRAKE is an absentee father. We now know that he's not and has an entire adidas line made for the nigga. So again, that angle is trash.

Yall can keep cheering for those gossip raps that aint even true, but that shit was made for twitter mfs and women.

What @Goldie is doing in this thread is like someone starting a fight...getting beat up...then afterwards saying "that's what I thought!"

Drake having more money is irrelevant if his situation is indeed fucked up and Push is content financially.

A nigga who doesnt get bitches can't tell me how to get bitches.

If im close to a billion and nigga barely has 5m, the mf can't tell me shit about how to manage money.

But again, simple logic is frowned upon in this thread. So yea u right, that bar was fireeeeeeeeeeee :scust:

Bruh, i'm talkin about the angle that DRAKE is an absentee father. We now know that he's not and has an entire adidas line made for the nigga. So again, that angle is trash.

Yall can keep cheering for those gossip raps that aint even true, but that shit was made for twitter mfs and women.

Iono about you niggas but I aint know Drake had a bastard child until Pusha spilled the beans and fucked up the Adidas rollout... that being said... who rolls out they kid to an addidas line?

Surprise yall! I got a new album some new kicks and three stripes merch....... AND A BABY!

Thats some strategic marketing right there lol

That's cool but everyone not gonna see it how you see it

I personally look for the song that offends me more. Which song makes me wanna go from raps to these hands if I was in they shoes.

Who's the most disrespectful......right now it's Push

And of course, its gotta sound good. Not pop-ish but it has to sound good

I agree with that too... Its basically what Im saying, its what song has got everything though also (other than the pop/radio hit part, I couldnt careless about that)... I mean, anyone can scream curses and offensive words on a track though, but if there is no delivery or 'IT factor' about it then whats so special??? Anyone could do it and become a rapper... Pac's 'Hit Em Up' was VERY offensive, a GOAT diss track, but it wasnt just offensive, imo it had everything, *alleged* facts, offensiveness, passion, delivery, dope beat etc but there are plenty of other dope tracks that used more clever witty ways of dissing, like 'Take Over' for example...

A nigga who doesnt get bitches can't tell me how to get bitches.

If im close to a billion and nigga barely has 5m, the mf can't tell me shit about how to manage money.

But again, simple logic is frowned upon in this thread. So yea u right, that bar was fireeeeeeeeeeee :scust:

Safe to say it's more about getting hoed out of bread by someone you idolize then how he manages his money.

If someone STEALS $5 dollars out of your pocket while you watch...no matter how much money you have....you gonna just let him do it?

It's the principle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back