Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seen Goldie like this. Like I knew you was stubborn but shit!

Remind me to call on you next time I'm sued

Speaking of court cases.......

A nigga who doesnt get bitches can't tell me how to get bitches.

If im close to a billion and nigga barely has 5m, the mf can't tell me shit about how to manage money.

But again, simple logic is frowned upon in this thread. So yea u right, that bar was fireeeeeeeeeeee :scust:
By your logic you can’t speak on LeBron since you never played in the NBA or speak on Lupe or Ice Cube because you were never a professional recording artist.

Goldie been a cash money meat polisher since the ic thats why i ignore him when it comes to this he's a more cohherent gee when it comes to these niggas

Atlast gee was funny this shit said

You've been a faggot ass nigga with titties since i met u b, keep up the bad work.

Pusha has money, it's just small money compared to drake. So the proper comparison would be, if you owned BB could u talk shit about ABW? Fuck no.

Yo you a legit politician yo. Straight spin master. You not nice enough to go head to head with the god, but you close.

lmao @Teddy Perkins went from

"Man we don't even know if thats Drakes kid.. if it turns out not to be true.. this diss is trash"

To...

"Man yall niggas really like this gossiping ass rap? Where are the bars?"

To...

"Drake got more money tho.. how dare Pusha say anything about his business"

To..

"Aye man.. what business is it of yalls the way Drake choses to announce his kid?!"

Aye Goldie bruh..

thrownOut.gif

Last edited:
Goldie been a cash money meat polisher since the ic thats why i ignore him when it comes to this he's a more cohherent gee when it comes to these niggas

Atlast gee was funny this shit said

damn...nigga compared goldie to Gee

590.gif

You've been a faggot ass nigga with titties since i met u b, keep up the bad work.

Nigga on captain beige dick so hard he can claim 1/8th canadian

Does drake reimburse you for kneepads or you take it outta the add money gained from this lil webpage

You defending a nigga who wont jump outta the way of piss like a r.kelly victim

Fuck you mean guy?

You thought u was drake illegitmate child b4 pusha dropped the diss thats why your hoe ass so upset

That coon face shit gossip too my nigga?

You a grown ass man defending another grown ass man proven to be a fruad over and ovet and over

U mad push had a clone of your other baby daddy future hitting bigger licks than him at one point

U looking like black chyna pole jockeying all these garbage rappers get it together nigga u the owner of this site looking like a whole hoe

Wait...so where does the Nas vs Jay beef stand at then?

Was that a battle rap or gossip rap?

What about LL vs Kool Moe Dee?

Common vs Cube?

Beans vs Kiss?

Em vs Benzino?

Do all those beefs need to be reevaluated and classified in the proper categories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back