Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you niggas on here feel about that Pusha line.

Because we all know everybody ain’t grew up with their Pops

While we was bobbing our head to the diss was y’all tight?

Lmao

I like to give deadbeats a special fuck nigga classification not far below child murderers and rapists. With that said, it was an etherous line if true.

All Drake has to do is articulate the contradiction that is Pusha T as well as throw in some bars about his Coolio braids and how even his brother doesn’t agree with him continuing to exaggerate his drug stories after their family got indicted.

boom fued over

honestly where can pusha go after this? lmao

I feel this diss is what’s ultimately going to make him lose. After the initial shock of his brazen actions, you’ll start to see the pedigree of the person through how they react to difficult situations. Push is already pushing the panic button.

How you niggas on here feel about that Pusha line.

Because we all know everybody ain’t grew up with their Pops

While we was bobbing our head to the diss was y’all tight?

Lmao

On the outside they probably was listening like...
1G6hfV94_o.gif

But on the inside they probably were...
giphy.gif

All Drake has to do is articulate the contradiction that is Pusha T as well as throw in some bars about his Coolio braids and how even his brother doesn’t agree with him continuing to exaggerate his drug stories after their family got indicted.

boom fued over

LMFAO @ Coolio braids..

according to Goldie tho thats .25% too personal... not enough bars to make the grade Race

boom fued over

Drake prob studying what TI did to Lil Flip during thier beef...

but....from what I have heard...Pusha and Mal really did move that dope....its just they didnt have to. It wasnt because they had to survive. Their motives were purely superficial...especially Pusha. And the fact that their cousins were certified killers they were protected...similar to being the son of a mob boss...

Malice literally said

“He liked nice things...he wanted to have all the fresh gear and things my folks wouldnt buy...he liked money and being flashy” may not be verbatim...but thats pretty much it...

90% of the niggas in this thread aint seen their pops since 98 and in this mf like

XIh9.gif

Drake prob studying what TI did to Lil Flip during thier beef...

but....from what I have heard...Pusha and Mal really did move that dope....its just they didnt have to. It wasnt because they had to survive. Thier motives were purely superficial...especially Pusha. And the fact that thier cousins were certified killers they were protected...similar to being the son of a mob boss...

Malice literally said

“He liked nice things...he wanted to have all the fresh gear and things my folks wouldnt buy...he liked money and being flashy” may not be verbatim...but thats pretty much it...

However...

It will be hard for Drake to try to paint Pusha as a coon selling poison to his people for bullshit when you got blackface pictures out...

There's too many pages to go hunt for the shit. But i posted mad memes and quoted the 2 or so fire bars in the push diss. I gave homie his propers. The question is, will yall do the same when the drake response drops? "riight"

honestly where can pusha go after this? lmao

I feel this diss is what’s ultimately going to make him lose. After the initial shock of his brazen actions, you’ll start to see the pedigree of the person through how they react to difficult situations. Push is already pushing the panic button.
lmao at Coolio braids ...fam the set up is all there

I'm laughing at both these niggas expense...Im no fan of either.. but im enjoying the beef...

i'm also laughing out how far you stretching to defend this nigga drake and his "hardened battle raps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back