• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake handing out pies in haiti while his illigitimate kid

Was trying to fetch milk from plastic cum dump titties this yall 6god though(killmonger meme)

Thats your mans tho goldie

"98% aint see yall pops" paraphrasing bitchass goldie

So its ok for drake to be a deadbeat tho

Thats massive goal post moving and gossip in one post

" is it oochie wally or is it one mic"

I don't see how Drake is a Culture Vulture. He been doing music since a youngin and aint his pops a musician.

Yall are too wide with the "culture vulture" net

Is This Thread worth the Read U emotional Ass Negroes ?

Is Niggas In here Talking that Shit ?

I'm for All The Ignorance
talk that shit.gif Facts

Drake handing out pies in haiti while his illigitimate kid

Was trying to fetch milk from plastic cum dump titties this yall 6god though(killmonger meme)

Thats your mans tho goldie

"98% aint see yall pops" paraphrasing bitchass goldie

So its ok for drake to be a deadbeat tho

Thats massive goal post moving and gossip in one post

" is it oochie wally or is it one mic"

Aight i'll entertain this debate.

It's already been proven that drake has an adidas line that's more than likely worth millions set up for his son, how is he a deadbeat dad again?

Like I said...I can see him using the TI “go to his hood and expose his non clout” tactic.

Tip did that with Flip and Shawty Lo

He went to Cloverland and caught a fade lol (he wasnt scared to fight tho) and shot the video for the diss song IN Bowen Homes (Shawty Lo hood)
from what i heard Tip got ko d and the tapes were confiscated to never be seen again

I've been writing one line every time "youre a faggot with titties" and he comes back with another titangraph full of feelings. I'ma keep doing that shit till his fingers cramp from typing so fuckin much. I don't even be reading the shit.

Aight i'll entertain this debate.

It's already been proven that drake has an adidas line that's more than likely worth millions set up for his son, how is he a deadbeat dad again?

You gotta spend adequate time and claim the child in public what you described was simply child support you dumb fuck

So because there's not enough pics of his infant on his IG for your faggot ass to look at that means he's not spending time with his seed? Aight bruh

So you telling me the nigga shot a video of him giving away his wealth won't publicy take pics with his kid too

Drake the type of nigga to use his newfound kid to launch a gap clothing line but ight cool you right your logic is completley right

You actin like the kid's about to graduate high school, the mf was just born lol

Yall taking this shit alil too serious, relax , breathe b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back