• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still a faggot with titties b

You still a fuckboi who defends a lame culture vulture canadian who wears blackface, minstrel show makeup while promoting jim crow era tshirts

Thats like me wearing blinged out nazi toasters on a tshirt

I aint even make the connection drake is jewish

But u gona support this nigga music heavy because he performs other people songs well

weakass nigga instead of backing away slowly after this nigga been proving undenfendable time after time u sprinting towards this nigga take shots like kevin cosner bodygaurd for the bitchniggas

Godplan was a flat out publicity stunt you can't claim to understand the people struggle but was out here doing wild uncle tomfoolery

Listened to all 3 disses for the first time today

Thought drakes was solid and better than pushas first with just jabs, but dope song nonetheless.

Actually agreed with lots of what @Teddy Perkins was saying til story of adidon happened

Push ripped drake apart. Best part is u can almost sense hes grinning while rapping the shit. Push willing to take it there with drake. U almost wonder if drake regrets responding.

Then @Teddy Perkins start looking like a stan but in my heart of hearts i truly think hes trolling. Gossip rap??? Lmao. What was hit em up? Super ugly? Cmon fam.

Yall drake fans are acting like u dont think drake can come back n redeem himself. Dont give up yet he will respond he has no choice now.

N Im looking forward to it, mfs are actually ethering each other im lovin it.

**goes back outside**

You still a fuckboi who defends a lame culture vulture canadian who wears blackface, minstrel show makeup while promoting jim crow era tshirts

Thats like me wearing blinged out nazi toasters on a tshirt

I aint even make the connection drake is jewish

But u gona support this nigga music heavy because he performs other people songs well

weakass nigga instead of backing away slowly after this nigga been proving undenfendable time after time u sprinting towards this nigga take shots like kevin cosner bodygaurd for the bitchniggas

Godplan was a flat out publicity stunt you can't claim to understand the people struggle but was out here doing wild uncle tomfoolery

The fact still remains, you're a faggot with titties, kys

Inori remind me of my son Josh

Inori, you ain't just come home from the Navy did you?

Like I said...I can see him using the TI “go to his hood and expose his non clout” tactic.

Tip did that with Flip and Shawty Lo

He went to Cloverland and caught a fade lol (he wasnt scared to fight tho) and shot the video for the diss song IN Bowen Homes (Shawty Lo hood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back