Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bias and goal post moving niggas doing to validate a responns

NIGGA TOOK 5 YEARS FOH GOAL POST MOVING ASS NIGGAS

Now niggas have to respond within 24 hours...wtf. I thought it was common for dudes to wait till they had an album to promote to respond. Of course as a fan I want the shit ASAP. Also let's get something str8. Meek problem wasn't that he took so long to respond, as much as it was the fact that the diss track was not GREAT. Meek could have taken another 2 months and been fine if he dropped a "back down" "ether" type joint. You can't go up against drake and the machine behind him and not have a GREAT diss track n expect to win.

Nah I agree with Pusha on that one. Wayne may be worth that but it ain't liquid. It's likely his catalogue (which he can't sell and Baby prolly getting the bulk of). Wayne out here hosting clubs when he's sold 40 million worldwide and put Drake and Nicki on, something ain't right with that picture. Baby never gonna give him that 52 mil he owes him because he ain't got it. I won't be surprised if Cash Money files for bankruptcy in 5 years.

And Pusha ain't got 15 million. 1-2 mil ? I could see but 15 ?? Naaaaaahhhh I'm not buying it. Niggas was jerked by Jive and I KNOW major labels don't pay like that. Not to mention Push don't really tour like that and ain't sell a lot of records either.

Pusha T makes clothes and kicks. Probably a bunch of niche endorsements and shit like that.

Everyone knows Wayne isn’t liquid hence why he s been dumping his real estate way below market value

Even 50 has dumped property, kinda foolish to assume a nigga's broke cuz he got rid of a property. Even if he only has half of his estimated worth, that's still 5x more than Push. Either way you chop it up, that bar was trash.

Even 50 has dumped property, kinda foolish to assume a nigga's broke cuz he got rid of a property. Even if he only has half of his estimated worth, that's still 5x more than Push. Either way you chop it up, that bar was trash.
Selling way below market value often indicates a need for a cash infusion but u right idk these niggas and their financial standings what bar we talking bout

Something about wayne needing to perform shows to survive money wise
Oh Shit a nigga Wayne caliber shouldn’t have to perform year round so either he really loves this shit or dog may need that cheese for real cuz I’m pretty sure Universal ain’t been cutting those big checks

There could be a buncha reasons why someone sells a property under market value lol

Him being strapped for cash while a possibly, ain't high up on the likely scenario scale

Hey fellas.

If you haven’t already, search “one Gotta go”’and go vote for round one of the tournament.

Also, go enjoy the feelings that are being caught. It is funny.

If he's selling below market value it's most likely to avoid taxes, liens or lawsuits currently pending.
LOl u can’t avoid paying liens or taxes on real estate transactions , often ppl satisfy their liens by dumping real estate and having the mount owed taken from the profit.....so it d make no sense to sell below value to avoid......from my experience in real estate law usually a desperate need for cash and to satisfy debts is the reason ppl sell below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back