Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy isnt dising Drake he loves that guy.....if he hast responded to shots Drake s thrown at him in the past i dont think he ll do so now

Off topic but it's kinda crazy how many people just turn on Pusha since this started. What's crazy is that they all gonna turn on Drake when Pusha comes back swinging. Just the cycle of entertainment.
It's not turning on them. If you lose a battle you tend to lose respect from fans. If Pusha hits back hard then he'll gain more back. Drake winning now though

What???

He been sending shots at this man for no reason for years so soon as he get a shot back at he shouldn't make a track?

:pathetic:

Him and Cash/Young Money which also includes Baby and Lil' Wayne etc...

That's just my own opinion on the shit... Until someone can produce evidence Pusha T got writers I ain't interested

Him and Cash/Young Money which also includes Baby and Lil' Wayne etc...

That's just my own opinion on the shit... Until someone can produce evidence Pusha T got writers I ain't interested

But why are he against writers when his boss has them?

It seems like a jealous thing to me. He was going at him before the QM shit. So whats the point of calling him out on that?

But why are he against writers when his boss has them?

It seems like a jealous thing to me. He was going at him before the QM shit. So whats the point of calling him out on that?

Kanye has been known more as a producer than a rapper... Matter of fact he came into the game a beat maker and struggled to be taken seriously as an MC and he's been plainly open about his ghost writers

Drake on the other hand bestowed himself somewhat as the best in the game yada yada yada and he got writers on some of his biggest hits..

Kanye has been known more as a producer than a rapper... Matter of fact he came into the game a beat maker and struggled to be taken seriously as an MC and he's been plainly open about his ghost writers

Drake on the other hand bestowed himself somewhat as the best in the game yada yada yada and he got writers on some of his biggest hits..

Don't matter

Why is Pusha mad at Drake? Is it for having QM help write a verse or the weekend help write some singing songs?

Because you cant have a problem with the writing thing if your boss does it. Hes not dissing Drake for the "culture"

He sound like Redd from Friday. "that was different"

Man... You know when some niggas listened to Drake's Diss first thing they wanna know is:

Did he write that shit? Even in this thread...

:hahaha:

He don't have ppl in his camp that makes songs like that.

So many respected ppl in the rap game already said Drake pen game is nice. From 9th wonder to lil wayne.

Bottom line is Pusha dissing him out of jealous and you don't want him to respond is so dumb bruh.

Let them battle it out on wax because this is a fake beef that pusha wanted.

As of right now Pusha has a solid album and Drake has the better diss.

He don't have ppl in his camp that makes songs like that.

So many respected ppl in the rap game already said Drake pen game is nice. From 9th wonder to lil wayne.

Bottom line is Pusha dissing him out of jealous and you don't want him to respond is so dumb bruh.

Let them battle it out on wax because this is a fake beef that pusha wanted.

As of right now Pusha has a solid album and Drake has the better diss.

Bruh, you gonna get pregnant with all that dick riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back