Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This video explains a lot of the Pusha Cash Money beef that I was never aware of before though.

Never knew Pharrell/Clipse never got paid for What Happened to That Boy. Everything else since then makes sense now.

This video explains a lot of the Pusha Cash Money beef that I was never aware of before though.

Never knew Pharrell/Clipse never got paid for What Happened to That Boy. Everything else since then makes sense now.

Pusha a real street nigga that's a king pin. Go get your money from Baby.

And this was before Drake, so him sending shots at Drake over and over and over again made no sense.

And this was before Drake, so him sending shots at Drake over and over and over again made no sense.

his beef wit wayne is also stupid over bape gear smh

But why are he against writers when his boss has them?

It seems like a jealous thing to me. He was going at him before the QM shit. So whats the point of calling him out on that?

People let kanye and other non rappers slide with writers. Kanye is mainly a producer his songs are classics because of his beats. Plus Pusha used to write for Pharrel probably.

Drake considers himself the best rapper or one of so it looks bad.

Damn they never got paid? That was Birdman best song without cash money.

He dissing the label. Diss the boss diss the label.

People let kanye and other non rappers slide with writers. Kanye is mainly a producer his songs are classics because of his beats. Plus Pusha used to write for Pharrel probably.

Drake considers himself the best rapper or one of so it looks bad.

West albums aint classics because of his beats. Not at all. They were flames but that shit don't make shit a classic.

So whats his beef with Drake though? Because he uses writers is that what youre saying? His own boss used Drake to write for him. Shit is just dumb all around.

Pusha needs to just drop a diss that is fire

Also worth noting, because I didn't realize it until the Ebro video, Drake has never been on a Pharrell/Neptunes production until LEMON (Remix). He's had a few unreleased studio sessions but with the aforementioned information it makes sense why none of it was ever cleared and released.

Drake gotta die for having a cripple help write a song him.

Was the leg thing before or after the Dream Chasers jumped him?

"Them ms count different when Baby divides the pie "

Bruh said you scared to grow cause your fro wasn't nap enough
Basically said his dad wasn't shit cause he left drake at 5

Yooooooooo Pusha has every right then to diss them. That was a huge record and they never paid Neptunes and Clipse. That's disrespeckful and I wouldn't bother with cash money either.

Y'all realise Pusha could DESTROY Drake if this is the reason why. Fuck an invoice pay niggas what they deserved. I'll tell yall again, do not give up on Pusha. That nigga can fuckin go in if he chooses to.

How can Baby not giving you your money and dissing drake in response going to destroy anybody though.

A nigga literally kept your money and you wrote a song. Don't add up.

That's a baby issue not a drake issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back