Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
his brother said otherwise

No he didn't,where?

The only time Malice tried to play that shit down was when his man got caught running a multi million dollar drug empire

On his Vlad interview he said his cousin had the projects and the town on lock so he hustled,then when he got married and went to the military ppl was telling him how Pusha was out there in those same circles getting it in.

I know 2 ppl from VA who said they really was getting it in for real in the city.

Nigga was dissing Wayne for years. He wasn’t looking out for Wayne not at all so that shit can just stop.

The jay-Z shit? Lmao

I don’t see how drake rapping dancing for white ppl? Ima need you to point that one out. Unless he’s talking about his OWN boss.

I never said he was looking out for wayne

Them niggas don't like each other

Drake is mixed so he does play that card when needed and speak with his interview voice.

and no doubt Kanye does that coon shit,but hey Pusha a hustler and ye cutting checks and even though I don't agree with Ye,nigga not gonna not do business over that.I could see if it was some R Kelly shit or some weinstein shit,but ye is just a sell out dick head with mental issues.

and maybe Pusha and Ye are legit friends at this point.

but wtf is this?

drake-in-dudes-lap.jpg

I never said he was looking out for wayne

Them niggas don't like each other

Drake is mixed so he does play that card when needed and speak with his interview voice.

and no doubt Kanye does that coon shit,but hey Pusha a hustler and ye cutting checks and even though I don't agree with Ye,nigga not gonna not do business over that.I could see if it was some R Kelly shit or some weinstein shit,but ye is just a sell out dick head with mental issues.

and maybe Pusha and Ye are legit friends at this point.

but wtf is this?

drake-in-dudes-lap.jpg

lmfao that looks mad photoshop

TI's man got drunk and pissed in a movie theater I think and it got on Drake
Legend has it, he dared that nigga to do something about it, and resumed pissing a la RKelly. That man still breathes unassisted to this day.

TI's man got drunk and pissed in a movie theater I think and it got on Drake

jesus christ... bars were cool but uhhhhhh

this is who yall rooting for?! nigga got pissed on and aint fight nobody, got smacked up by diddy AND he got images on the net of him sitting on another mans lap? the fuck?
:scust:

disgustWho.gif

How you in Texas and never heard of sauce walka shiz lol

I don’t listen to trash with no bars.

I listen to the Coles and Kendricks
This is trash lol

I might not rock with Boosie but the nigga from my city and I'll give him a listen from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back