• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For you non Jamaican niggas...Duppy means ghost! Lol

And the nigga sighed at the beginning lmao...”another nigga I gotta duppy”...lmao

Aint heard it yet.

But im willing to bet its full of him hurling accusations that the he himself is guilty of, therefore making the shit come off like he is projecting insecurities.

I mean it is Drake afterall

Aint heard it yet.

But im willing to bet its full of him hurling accusations that the he himself is guilty of, therefore making the shit come off like he is projecting insecurities.

I mean it is Drake afterall

Thanks man.

Drake landed a good one with this. Whoever says those bars aint hard is hating

Cant wait for the response. This should be a good battle

but if drake aint writing the shit....is it really a battle?

how can it be an even battle when you trying to go against 30 niggas?

put them both in a room and let them write disses to each other....then i will be impressed.

to me...drake makes nice music....but battling is more personal.
so if you basically just delivering a message.....it aint the same.

drake is a glorified messenger.

That ain’t what the votes say....

This poll is neck and neck and pusha aint drop shit but a line, most niggas on abw don't like drake period.

U can look on twitter and see, Pusha's currently holding an L, just like Common is.

For you non Jamaican niggas...Duppy means ghost! Lol

And the nigga sighed at the beginning lmao...”another nigga I gotta duppy”...lmao
but drake aint jamaican...

didnt niggas want to check him on this before when he went to the yard an made music

This poll is neck and neck and pusha aint drop shit but a line, most niggas on abw don't like drake period.

U can look on twitter and see, Pusha's currently holding an L, just like Common is.
Drake has more fan won going to side with him regardless so of course twitter is going to go with drake. I seen nigga say its the best diss of all time lol

Drake has more fan won going to side with him regardless so of course twitter is going to go with drake. I seen nigga say its the best diss of all time lol

Why do most people believe that Nas beat Jay if it's all about fans? Jay was on top of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back