Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all So Sweet was better than that Stay Scheming verse...this nigga had the nerve to say u like the finish line we can’t wait to run into u

Lmao foh

Cool lil diss from Ms Drizzy. I like the line about sending kanye an invoice cuz he helped the Daytona album sell 20k more. That's dope cuz it's true

Drake smoked common on stay scheming... I'll give him that

The meek beef was weird. I've heard meek go way harder, and social media hyped Drake's shit to ridiculous levels... But he got that one...

But this right here? I just personally fucks with push shit more. I think Drake a corny nigga. I think his disses are normally corny.... But I fucks with the way push went at him.... So to me push winning

I just listened to both again.

Again as I just don't like Drake style of rapping... His shit sound pop to me or something.

Maybe y'all like that shit, I just don't.

the drake song sounds better to me but how you gonna diss a rapper and you don't even write your own raps? Pusha can write but can't ride a beat save his life but he still wins by default.

I ain’t see the Pusha tweet
h
My sentiments doesn’t change tho, they both need to keep it on wax

lol @ keep it on wax. let's be real here... what are either of their other options besides keeping it on wax? paintball? overwatch? indian leg wrestling?

marbles?

We've never seen it Elzo, Lupe like them super lyrical niggas talk a big game when it comes down to it the diss end up being wack and they get washed.

That control shit he sent Kendrick was wack. Pusha T would mop the floor with Lupe. If Drake murdered Lupe in a diss ABW would self destruct LOLOLLOLOOLLLOLOL

large.jpg

Lol... woke up to the fuckery. Nobody in here is pointing at the fact that Pusha got a bullet in his left arm but Kanye bleeding out from the stomach right now.

Damn at the bars to Kanye. Shit was ruthless. The way he dissed Ye was so dismissive of Pusha.

And it’s clear to see that the hate for Drake is shinning through.

Nigga came with a 3 minute track the same day as Pusha album dropped. Took the gloss off of Pusha triumphant album release.

Drake takes the lead. Facts only.

Philthy Rich got the best diss in the past 48 hours......

Drake & Pusha shit lacked seasoning salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back