Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaan yall gassed tf outta that drake track. I hadn’t listened til right now because I was busy bumping Pusha... that shit is lukewarm compared to infrared. Ye caught a couple but it’s 1-0 Push

Pusha need to bring up how Drake wifes strippers gets them pregnant and then begs them for abortions (Jhonni Blaze, etc). He need to bring up Puffy slapping Drake and how the fuck was he just "giving Quentin a shot" when Weeknd wrote Take Care. He need to talk about how Drake is scared to go on Breakfast club because of Charlamagne and how Birdman don't just owe Wayne but owe Nicki and Drake tens of millions and how Baby don't got the money. He can talk about Drake being scared to go at Kendrick too.

There's soooo much more King Push can say...
Lol @ you believing that bird

2 weeks max but Push will be back within 3 days with some heat noooo way he gonna let Drake walk with this one

pusha should already have some heat stored up cuz he wanting this battle for how many years .

As a Virginia nigga right now Drake got it. That shot a put No Malice youre approachable and the selling drugs for nikes and mercedes. Shit was like damn. Of course i want to hear pusha response

"What do you really think of the nigga that's making your beats?/
I've done things for him I'd thought he never would need/
Ya father had to stretch his hands out to get it from me/
I popped style for 30 hrs then let him repeat/"

DeF4kXMV4AAlp3L.jpg

:wdf2:

I don't like Lupe I think he's envious and annoying especially whenever niggas bring up Cole or Kendrick.

All I'm saying is lyrical talent doesn't always translate into battle rap supremacy. Historically it never has.

He's definitely annoying and envious. I don't dispute that. But there's a reason niggas treat this nigga like Baba Yaga.

He's a big fan of Drake though, so I don't believe that would be a match up that would ever happen.

Pusha fucked up.

You can't just bait someone on your album. If he was going to diss him, he should've gone all out. Now Infrared is all anyone will remember from the album and it just got overshadowed by a better diss record.

When Drake releases his album, it will be all about him and Pusha will be an after thought.

Not good strategic marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back