• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pusha fucked up.

You can't just bait someone on your album. If he was going to diss him, he should've gone all out. Now Infrared is all anyone will remember from the album and it just got overshadowed by a better diss record.

When Drake releases his album, it will be all about him and Pusha will be an after thought.

Not good strategic marketing.

Man that's ALL this shit is... Pusha got an album out.. Drake got one coming in June and so do Kanye. These niggas all in on this marketing shit together lol

lol @ no hard hittin lines.

Like AP said a few pages back, everything Drake said was factual and he broke that nigga down as a rapper and a person.

All that shit about him rapping about what his cousin did and selling drugs for nikes but rapping like he's escobar was real.

Im not about to compare a lil jab/bait to a whole diss track.

That being said.. decent track from Drake..nothing mind blowing but he's currently got the upper hand. Looking forward to seeing how Push responds to it
This is literally the only acceptable answer

He punched that nigga's face off. And yall acting like Back 2 Back wasn't the 2nd meek diss. Drake got more in the chamber, but he might not even need it cuz that first shot was a kill shot.

He punched that nigga's face off. And yall acting like Back 2 Back wasn't the 2nd meek diss. Drake got more in the chamber, but he might not even need it cuz that first shot was a kill shot.

@Teddy Perkins ima need you to calm the fuck down bruh.

we aint finna sit here and act like charged up was some fire... nor are we gonna act like he just murdered pusha t on wax on some career ending shit.

Solid jab on drakes part but a kill shot? FOH bruh

@Teddy Perkins ima need you to calm the fuck down bruh.

we aint finna sit here and act like charged up was some fire... nor are we gonna act like he just murdered pusha t on wax on some career ending shit.

Solid jab on drakes part but a kill shot? FOH bruh

I didn't bring up Charged Up to say it was fire, my point was that he already had a 2nd track in the stash. Meaning he probably already has a 2nd track for Push.

Again, if a nigga really appreciates rap and lyricism, this was more than just "aight or a cool jab" like yall niggas trying to pretend it is. It's either yall don't know shit about bars or yall dick eatin pusha/hate drake and judging from the poll, it's the latter.

I didn't bring up Charged Up to say it was fire, my point was that he already had a 2nd track in the stash. Meaning he probably already has a 2nd track for Push.

Again, if a nigga really appreciates rap and lyricism, this was more than just "aight or a cool jab" like yall niggas trying to pretend it is. It's either yall don't know shit about bars or yall dick eatin pusha/hate drake and judging from the poll, it's the latter.

again... chiiiiillll lol.

Im not disputing the fact he had some bars in there...shit was a good opening round for Drake.. I already said as much...

But for you to act like it was some career ending shit is ridiculous and YOU the one that sounds like a drake dick gobbler while simultaneously accusing others of doing the same for Push.

Everybody needs to chill the fuck out lol

That shit was vicious STOP.

If NaS or Hov said it verbatim yall would say it's the greatest shit of all time. I get it yall hate Drake but the nigga banged it on Pusha's head.

"Brrrr what happened to that boi"

Pusha better come with something cuz right now it's Drake - 1 , Pusha - 0

Just keepin it real......
Nah b

It a was good. Good combo and executed well

BUT it ain't as hard as yall make it out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back