Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt something said a while ago about women and child dont get brought into anything?

i thought it in the envy mero thread.

am i wrong?

but now its ok? aint not one of yall bring up he shouldnt have done that.

see how niggas get.

shit is always situational.

Chi the type let a nigga get head from his wife & then say it aint mean shit cuz she aint swallow or let a nigga hit SMMFH LOLOLOLOLOL
I outta buss a bottle of turpentine over ya damn head

This that overhype shit nigga be talking about

The shit was cool b. It wasn't a career killer lol

Not a career killer but i mean Pusha T is known by respected mcs and this diss got everybody like damn. I think pusha response will be good. But how can drake be beat? You can say he don't write his raps(which 11 years ago wouldve been ether enough) he can say the Jimmy from Degrassi stuff. But Drake can only lose to somebody bigger.

I dont think this hurt pusha tho. Pusha fans like him not for disses but his ability and he dont sell alot.

He punched that nigga's face off. And yall acting like Back 2 Back wasn't the 2nd meek diss. Drake got more in the chamber, but he might not even need it cuz that first shot was a kill shot.
easy to always have one in the chamber when a group of niggas holding and handing him the bullets

lol @ no hard hittin lines.

Like AP said a few pages back, everything Drake said was factual and he broke that nigga down as a rapper and a person.

All that shit about him rapping about what his cousin did and selling drugs for nikes but rapping like he's escobar was real.

Start @ 3:40 and Malice just said pusha was running with the same niggas he was lol.

Pusha Don't rap like he was escobar tho lol. Ross would be the closest nigga to act like he was escobar

and now the fact that her name is all over the place.....drake wrong for that is desus and mero was wrong for saying that lil shit about enzys wife

Not a career killer but i mean Pusha T is known by respected mcs and this diss got everybody like damn. I think pusha response will be good. But how can drake be beat? You can say he don't write his raps(which 11 years ago wouldve been ether enough) he can say the Jimmy from Degrassi stuff. But Drake can only lose to somebody bigger.

I dont think this hurt pusha tho. Pusha fans like him not for disses but his ability and he dont sell alot.
I get it b

The fact that that niggas know that Push pen is nice is what’s got me confused that they think he done for off a cool track from Drake

As you said, he well respected for crafting bars and yet all of a sudden Drake shit *mostly focused on Ye* trumps Push abilities. That’s brazy bruh

I’m sticking with Drake got the hot hand atm but it’s far from over. Let others tell it Drake should be doing a victory lap

Even tho Drake called his pops to get Common off his back lol

Start @ 3:40 and Malice just said pusha was running with the same niggas he was lol.

Pusha Don't rap like he was escobar tho lol. Ross would be the closest nigga to act like he was escobar

So he don't rap like he's a coke kingpin? Word?

Yall niggas gotta start being real about this shit at some point lol

Also said in the video was they never had to put work in the street.

There's plenty ammo on Drake niggas just need to understand how to execute. Meek didnt even touch on the writing claims the way he could have.

- has writers - say he can NEVER be GOAT MC (but be careful cuz Kanye has writers)

- impregnates strippers & then begs them for abortions - you can say he wifin whores ya crew ran thru for free

- he got slapped by Puffy of all niggas

- Birdman owe him millions he'll never get back

- he ran from Kendrick

There's sooo much Push can say

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

People are lookin for affirmation for their own pre-established narrative. Their not looking for information they're looking for confirmation because it's hard for them to imagine Drake having ANY advantage over anyone because they dont like him.
Um, You feel like pusha raps like escobar? Pusha give you both side of the spectrum good and bad

So he don't rap like he's a coke kingpin? Word?

Yall niggas gotta start being real about this shit at some point lol

Also said in the video was they never had to put work in the street.
Bro you lying I look at the video you can't even give a time stamp were he said it

Had Drake rapped more aggressively, I think more would have liked his verse.
More aggressively?

Like DMX?

What does this mean?

Some of y'all need to read the 48 laws of power. SMH

Let's break this down: Drake said

So if you rebuke me for working with someone else on a couple of Vs What do you really think of the nigga that's making your beats?

How is this the same thing? So you working with a producer is equivalent to someone writing your raps when your a rapper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back