• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's break this down: Drake said

So if you rebuke me for working with someone else on a couple of Vs What do you really think of the nigga that's making your beats?

How is this the same thing? So you working with a producer is equivalent to someone writing your raps when your a rapper lol
Not only do you write like an idiot, you don't comprehend shit either. You didn't quote the lines entirely. He's calling out Ye for his use of ghostwriters and Pusha being cool with that

Drake Said Must've had your Infrared wrong, now your head on the beam Ya'll are the spitting image of whatever jealousy breeds

Yo this is good

Not only do you write like an idiot, you don't comprehend shit either. You didn't quote the lines entirely. He's calling out Ye for his use of ghostwriters and Pusha being cool with that
You just going to follow me on the net stating the same shit all your life

The first line was for pusha what the fuck you talking about.

Last edited:
Bro you lying I look at the video you can't even give a time stamp were he said it

5 min mark

vlad: being a drug deal, especially coke that comes with violence etc what did u have to go through?

malice: we didn't have to go through anything

Cuz they rapping about the work their cousins did. It'll be similar to j prince jr. Yea he's been around the niggas and seen some shit, but it was his pops who put in the work, not him.

U can't even be real about pusha rappin like a coke kingpin, so u aint gonna be honest about this shit.

5 min mark

vlad: being a drug deal, especially coke that comes with violence etc what did u have to go through?

Cuz they rapping about the work their cousins did. It'll be similar to j prince jr. Yea he's been around the niggas and seen some shit, but it was his pops who put in the work, not him.

U can't even be real about pusha rappin like a coke kingpin, so u aint gonna be honest about this shit.
He was talking about violence. They didn't have to go through violence because people knew not to fuck with them

More aggressively?

Like DMX?

What does this mean?

Some of y'all need to read the 48 laws of power. SMH

Ain’t a hard concept, broski, but I don’t think he needed to, I’m just saying had he done so, more would’ve been more welcoming of his diss as better than Pusha’s song.

Ain’t a hard concept, broski, but I don’t think he needed to, I’m just saying had he done so, more would’ve been more welcoming of his diss as better than Pusha’s song.
I still don't understand but ok man lol

5 min mark

This is your interpretation of his answer b

It could be as Olo said, he ain’t have to go thru anything cause he was connected and ppl knew not to fuck with them. Not that they never did whatever they claim they do

That’s a very loose parallel to the narrative you trying to paint

He punched that nigga's face off. And yall acting like Back 2 Back wasn't the 2nd meek diss. Drake got more in the chamber, but he might not even need it cuz that first shot was a kill shot.

will-ferrell-gif-6.gif

Oh no I just believe you genuinely need some good pussy in your life.

Have you tried online dating or going out to clubs ? Just something for you to think about.
You're really sitting here thinking about another man getting pussy online? lol

drake is connected too...thats why he aint have to deal with alot of shit.

jprince on one side and jewish on the other.

last thing he need to do is call someone out

This is your interpretation of his answer b

It could be as Olo said, he ain’t have to go thru anything cause he was connected and ppl knew not to fuck with them. Not that they never did whatever they claim they do

That’s a very loose parallel to the narrative you trying to paint

I dont think there is drug dealer in the world who didnt have to go through violence. I mean they are known here but somebody will always try you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back