Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like the way Drake rap overall...

Some tracks his style works on, but largely I find it hard to listen to dude like that..

This diss just wasnt hitting to me...
I mean I guess y'all like the comedy witty punchlines.... But I feel like flow delivery and bars go to push...

Drake got punchlines

But infrared sounded more like that track Ross did about baby.... Just some real ass truth being spit...

Duppy sounds like this nigga telling jokes tryna be funny.... Like he don't ever take the shit serious... But Niggaz take that hip hop serious...

Y'all like that nigga tho...

It's whatever

I just don't like the way Drake rap overall...

Some tracks his style works on, but largely I find it hard to listen to dude like that..

This diss just wasnt hitting to me...
I mean I guess y'all like the comedy witty punchlines.... But I feel like flow delivery and bars go to push...

Drake got punchlines

But infrared sounded more like that track Ross did about baby.... Just some real ass truth being spit...

Duppy sounds like this nigga telling jokes tryna be funny.... Like he don't ever take the shit serious... But Niggaz take that hip hop serious...

Y'all like that nigga tho...

It's whatever

I'm callin bullshit lol

Drake was the one speaking facts if you were really listening.

What was the real ass truth? What bars were better?

He's not saying that. He's saying niggas hate Drake so much they're voting that the 3 lines Pusha had for Drake is "better" than Drake's full fledged diss. He clearly said at the moment Drake is winning and Pusha is holding the L.
First shot a kill shot, may not even need a second diss- Goldie

I like the diss, but I'm expecting much more than this

I'm callin bullshit lol

Drake was the one speaking facts if you were really listening.

What was the real ass truth? What bars were better?
I'm in a loud ass bar on cheap ass phone with no head phones....I can't break down bar for bar with you right now

But push was spitting hot fire like a Lyricist does

Drake was telling jokes in that monotone nasally substitute teacher voice...

I can't listen to that shit over and over....push shit can go into the rotation

Y'all just like Drake shit cuz he light skin and push dark skin....

The complexion bias strikes again

lol nahh nigga, ur tellin on urself fam. That nigga drake was spittin straight bars, no jokes. U must've clicked on the wrong song fam.

lol nahh nigga, ur tellin on urself fam. That nigga drake was spittin straight bars, no jokes. U must've clicked on the wrong song fam.
You a battle rap fanatic....

You over value them zinger punchlines....

Push made the better track bruh

Just stepped outside and listened
to both tracks again...

I still like push shit better. Drake shit corny. How is push being the 5th best nigga on his label facts?

How is Drake doing industry business with industry Niggaz on push label a diss??

And that cousin line is hearsay.... Unless Niggaz was out there you don't know what that nigga really did or didn't do...

I dunno, shit just ain't hitting like that to me. I don't like Drake whole style in this shit

Nigga said "zingers" lol
Man I don't know how to describe the shit, but if you waiting for the punchline to go "oooooooooohhh"

Like I mean that's what Drake shit is..... His shit was more witty in a punchline sense....

Push just a better rapper and got better flow and delivery.... But I'm done on this....

My overall interest is fading and I don't wanna keep saying the same thing over and over again

Name 6 artists that you know without Google that are on GOOD music.

Y'all being dense af

Just stepped outside and listened
to both tracks again...

I still like push shit better. Drake shit corny. How is push being the 5th best nigga on his label facts?

How is Drake doing industry business with industry Niggaz on push label a diss??

And that cousin line is hearsay.... Unless Niggaz was out there you don't know what that nigga really did or didn't do...

I dunno, shit just ain't hitting like that to me. I don't like Drake whole style in this shit

Ohhhhhhh

You admit you really didn’t listen to the tracks but picked a winner.

Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back