Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
drake the type nigga who wait for the teachers to come between him and someone he scared of then he throws a punch and say he won the fight

Ppl give Ross props for saying what he said because he was there and him and Wayne are close along with DJ Khaled

Pusha been throwing shots at wayne for no reason so it’s not the same.

Pusha basically said the same shit Meek said so it was weak on some 8 Mile shit.

I would love to hear Ross rap on both those tracks though.

Off topic but it's kinda crazy how many people just turn on Pusha since this started. What's crazy is that they all gonna turn on Drake when Pusha comes back swinging. Just the cycle of entertainment.

Fickle ass "fans"

You got people on both sides tho...no matter what happens that won't dare say anything bad about whichever side they choose.

Not much objectivity out there these days lol

Fickle ass "fans"

You got people on both sides tho...no matter what happens that won't dare say anything bad about whichever side they choose.

Not much objectivity out there these days lol
At then end of the day ppl wanna say they were ‘right’

The world is filled with fence riders

Nah I'm looking at celebrities IG, a lot of them supposed to be cool with Pusha and co-signing Drake right now. Same thing with Meek. If I knew them personally and super cool with both I'd just not pick a side. That's kinda disrespeckful.
Remember this was Meek issue with Future and French

Niggas wanna be buddy buddy with everyone

Dave East spoke on how him and Meek were tight fr fr but how he stayed out of they shit cause he was on tour/rolling with Drake that yr

Nah I'm looking at celebrities IG, a lot of them supposed to be cool with Pusha and co-signing Drake right now. Same thing with Meek. If I knew them personally and super cool with both I'd just not pick a side. That's kinda disrespeckful.

samething happen to jarule during his beef 50/eminem

Cosign look at Puffy right now. Man that shit is disgusting. And Drake out here hanging out with a dude who slapped him and put him on his ass. I hope Push use that as ammo. Funkmaster Flex too - how you gonna help release reference tracks years earlier then cosign his diss ? That shit is mind boggling to me.
I mean, the homie Sauce Walka said Drake let a man pee on him.... And that man still breathing unassisted to this day.

This is a great example. A loooot niggas was jamming to Jarule/Murder Inc and all of a sudden 50 Cent come into the picture and they turn their backs on him and act like they were never fucking with Ja to begin with. I'm a 50 Cent stan but I'd be a dayum lie if I said I wasn't bumping mad Jarule tracks back in 2001-2002, Holla Holla, New York, Between Me and You, Down Ass Bitch are hit songs. The only thing I had issue with was Ja and Irv saying they were Pac and Suge.

But 50 vs Ja is a great example, like talk show hosts here switching sides, Jennifer Lopez, everybody man SMMFH. I wish Ja had made a point about that the same way NaS did after he dropped ether and called Hot 97.

i was rocking with ja/murder inc during that beef but i aint gonna lie i did like 50 songs .

The Pusha T 'Daytona' album is the nicest album I've heard in awhile. So nice I even ordered a physical copy (the last album I did that for was the last "A Tribe Called Quest" album).

Even so, being objective, I think that Drake had the better diss (so far)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back