Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always funny to pull niggas cards. Yall can just be real and say "I dont fuck with that nigga drake" and let that be that.

But saying 1 bar>>> an entire song or "oh i thought we were comparing the songs" knowing damn well we're comparing the disses, you're dick eating at that point.

Get those feelings out fam, i know it hurts.
It's always funny to pull niggas cards. Yall can just be real and say "I dont fuck with that nigga drake" and let that be that.

But saying 1 bar>>> an entire song or "oh i thought we were comparing the songs" knowing damn well we're comparing the disses, you're dick eating at that point.
Ain't no limit for to defends drake honor. Stay tuned for the next post

you saying silly shit like he put pushas body bag in a body bag us helping things. That's some typical shit drake stans say if he breathes. He wont lose in the court of public opinion, and real spotters like styles p and gore giving him praise. The overreaction of drake fans saying the most ridiculous shit like what you posted is worse than anything a drake hater would say. Right now drake got one up over pusha t. Definitely not a ether or takeover level diss though.

you saying silly shit like he put pushas body bag in a body bag us helping things. That's some typical shit drake stans say if he breathes. He wont lose in the court of public opinion, and real spotters like styles p and gore giving him praise. The overreaction of drake fans saying the most ridiculous shit like what you posted is worse than anything a drake hater would say. Right now drake got one up over pusha t. Definitely not a ether or takeover level diss though.

It aint gotta be ether level, idgaf where yall rank the shit. The question is, so far who's winning the battle? It's clearly drake.

The fact that yall can't even admit that at this point, displays how much yall dick eating.

It aint gotta be ether level, idgaf where yall rank the shit. The question is, so far who's winning the battle? It's clearly drake.

The fact that yall can't even admit that at this point, displays how much yall dick eating.

Nigga did you not read my post? I said he had one up one pusha t smh.

Basically if a nigga make a full song it automatically put that rapper ahead.

Nigga did you not read my post? I said he had one up one pusha t smh.

I'm talkin about the niggas who voted for Pusha. The fact that Pusha is actually winning the poll right now should let you know what i'm saying is real. No matter what drake does, yall gonna say he lost. Niggas really in here voting a fuckin bar over an entire diss track lol

The info read/infrared bar alone shits on it. Not to mention the father stretch my hand bar , etc.

I'm talkin about the niggas who voted for Pusha. The fact that Pusha is actually winning the poll right now should let you know what i'm saying is real. No matter what drake does, yall gonna say he lost. Niggas really in here voting a fuckin bar over an entire diss track lol

His clear loss was against budden for not responding and everybody do subliminal so drake only real battle against meek he won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back