• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had to explain it. Fuck that shit

And did a nigga just compared a Drake to Chinese ppl?

Good Grief

Aint no amount of fucking explaining will excuse that...Drake IMO dont have the same resume as Ye as far as social issues are concerned to even get a chance to explain himself

Aint no amount of fucking explaining will excuse that...Drake IMO dont have the same resume as Ye as far as social issues are concerned to even get a chance to explain himself

I don't care what Ye used to do. The man he is now is a problem.

Why the hell we talking about Ye anyways?

I don't care what Ye used to do. The man he is now is a problem.

Why the hell we talking about Ye anyways?

What Ye used to do gives him more grace. His recent coon behavior is abnormal. So it automatically raised a red flag with us...MOST of us were more disappointed and hurt than angry because we know Ye to be a different dude. Instead of “canceling Kanye” our response as a culture should have been more graceful because he is one of ours...

But Drake in blackface is somehow ok? Like...that weak ass explanation

Would Chadwick Bozeman do that?

What about Denzel

Jamie Foxx
Forrest Whitaker
Don Cheadle
and the plethora of black actors and actresses that deal with that same shit he claims to have been bringing to folks attention?

If we taking Kanye to task over hangingbwith Trump and saying something that has some truth to it on an innappropriate platform without first thinking about the implications of those statements...well damnit Drake needs to bear that same responsibility

Like I said FOH

none of this is directed toward anyone in particular...just sharing my views.

Niggas was in here for pages upon pages talking about "What if the child isn't his?" like a woman in front of day time television.

Never even thought about what if the black face had nothing to do with some sort of backwards promotion for the clothing label.

Let's keep that same energy.

Drake knows what he’s doing. That nigga sneaky, but if I was in his position I’d do the same thing. He literally nullified the black face. Drake escapes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back