Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ the fake outrage "This is career ending!" foh. The shit he said made sense, it aint like the nigga was in his backyard playing around. Most of yall aint like drake to begin with and damn near wish death on the nigga, but foh with the faux outrage.

Lol @ the fake outrage "This is career ending!" foh. The shit he said made sense, it aint like the nigga was in his backyard playing around. Most of yall aint like drake to begin with and damn near wish death on the nigga, but foh with the faux outrage.
Drake ain’t got nothing to worry about you and the rest of his fans got his back. He’s gonna be stronger after The Story Of Adidon

It's not really outrage. He did some shit that's disrespectful to black people and tried to justify that shit by saying its art. Straight out of the cac playbook and niggas eating it up. He being called out and shamed for it deservedly. We'll all forget about it when he drops his reply.

Drake ain’t got nothing to worry about you and the rest of his fans got his back. He’s gonna be stronger after The Story Of Adidon

You've been hating drake since I've known u fam, your stance is no surprise my nigga lol

Yall trying to make that shit what it aint. The nigga was a kid actor and if yall actually looked at the other pics it showed exactly what he was talkin about. But yall had yall minds made up about the shit before the context was made. Yall just wanna see drake die lol

Aye but Drake being biracial might have been WHY he even got on Degrassi to begin with.

He doesn't look like the "obvious negro", kid could pass for Hispanic, even Arabic. If he told you he was 100% Jewish you'd believe it without blinking. Black would be the last thing you'd think he is which is crazy cuz he's half.

Whatever he comes with now needs to STING and overtake Pusha......

Duh. the lightskin nigga always go above the dark one in movies and shit like that

You've been hating drake since I've known u fam, your stance is no surprise my nigga lol

Yall trying to make that shit what it aint. The nigga was a kid actor and if yall actually looked at the other pics it showed exactly what he was talkin about. But yall had yall minds made up about the shit before the context was made. Yall just wanna see drake die lol
Mortal Kombat voice it has begun

Cuz he knows the general public are idiots and can't see shit below the surface. They just see blackface and run with the shit.

I'm just keeping shit impartial. I like(d) Kanye more than Drake, but the nigga did some fuck shit. R.Kelly i..was my favorite rnb singer of alltime, the nigga did some fuck shit. Nobody's above getting called out, kanye's a bitch ass nigga, kellz is a sick fuck nigga, etc.

But this shit? Nah fam, this aint shit but fake gossip and outrage.

so why would a half black dude have to put on black face to make a statement about black people not getting acting roles?

so would a dark person have to put on black face to show dark people dont get acting roles?

or is it that light skinned niggas have the option of putting on black face only? cause my black ass....you wont be able to tell where the paint starts and stops.

so could i do the same and have the same effect?

If the reply diss ain't fire, he loss.
Honestly that don’t matter at this point.

His career is on the line, nigga better be addressing all this shit....
He’s using the sympathy route “I was young I was making a statement”. He knows he has a big enough fanbase that will take care of the rest. He threw the lob and his fanbase gonna Shawn Kemp that bitch
tumblr_n050wmqBgd1rgx7ico1_400.gif

They are not battling.

Beef and battle are two different things

Going back and forth on record is battling though isnt it??? And thats what they are doing, creating diss records which we rate as diss records... Most battles that arnt in a battle rap environment (i.e kod) have some form of 'beef' involved... LL v Bis was a battle/beef same with Pac v BIG, Nas v Jay, 50 v Ja, Cube v NWA, KRS v Shan, Ehit v Quik etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back