• Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck the image is real.....

video_image-474152.jpg

Already posted but great job lol

Drake knows what he’s doing. That nigga sneaky, but if I was in his position I’d do the same thing. He literally nullified the black face. Drake escapes again.

Nulli-what?! Nah son lmfao. Black face doesn't get nullified. Ppl may still rock with your records but they won't ever forget.

Nulli-what?! Nah son lmfao. Black face doesn't get nullified. Ppl may still rock with your records but they won't ever forget.
It should end your career. But I know how Drake’s fanbase is they’re rabid as fuck, one of them literally spent the whole day setting a narrative about “gossip rap” so what you think they’re gonna do with Drake’s explanation about his black face?

Dayum Pusha T might have ended Drake's career..... He had a great run but I told niggas Pusha wasn't the one to fuck with and not count him out....

Nah. It will definitely tarnish it a bit, but to what degree? Time will tell. Drake stans wont let him go down without a fight. When I say stans, I'm referring to his followers on social media, not here on the forum.

It should end your career. But I know how Drake’s fanbase is they’re rabid as fuck, one of them literally spent the whole day setting a narrative about “gossip rap” so what you think they’re gonna do with Drake’s explanation about his black face?

Take bits and pieces of his explanation and make captions to filtered pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back