Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again if it comes out that none of this shit is true about Drake, Pusha T will lose a loooot of credibility as an MC. The guy who's considered a lyrical assassin shouldn't have to make shit up to defeat a guy who has a "Ghostwriter".

Drake said this is gonna be televised so whatever he comes with needs to be potent af. It needs to eclipse everything Push just said cuz that Blackface shit is fuckin etherous.

You don't need everything to be true. Hell you don't need anything to be true

Just needs to be witty with a tight flow bruh.

tumblr_oku5ncncjz1qfq3gbo1_500-gif.49259

Aaaalll I want to see now is SOMEBODY coerce Kendrick or Cole into a battle !!! Them niggas need it for their resumes and legacy. All the top 5 GOATs have been battle tested - Pac, Big, NaS, Jay, LL. Niggas need to be battle tested. Even Rakim and BDK were at odds with each other at one point.

Please drop that diss track by biggie?

Aaaalll I want to see now is SOMEBODY coerce Kendrick or Cole into a battle !!! Them niggas need it for their resumes and legacy. All the top 5 GOATs have been battle tested - Pac, Big, NaS, Jay, LL. Niggas need to be battle tested. Even Rakim and BDK were at odds with each other at one point.
If we're being honest, nobody checking for any diss records from those two

Big Sean's no more interviews was dope but I wish he would've named names

Biggie was a bitch and never came out and said he dissed anybody.

Ol throw a rock and hide your hand type shit.

That aint rap

You gassing up J-Cole to much.

I love his music but he has never been witty so I don't see him doing a great diss record

Biggie and Bad Boy were ready for it on a street level. They weren't scared of Pac. Biggie still sent his jabs tho.

But it's cool for Drake and Jay-Z to do the same with subliminals ???? Need I remind you Language was rumoured to be a response to Kendrick bet cypher, and Drake never explicitly said 2 birds one stone was meant for Pusha. "Budden careers" on diplomatic immunity ??? The countless Tory Lanez subliminals ???? Let's not get choosy here.....

Hov has DISS RECORDS. Named names

Biggie? None of that

Facts

How would y’all feel if Drake released another track but it didn’t address anything Pusha said?

Lolol @ gossip rap like Jay-Z bringing up NaS baby mother was "different" lmaoooo y'all niggas man

Battles have always been about shit like that. Even Pac and Big, 50 and everyone, or Cam and Ma$e, Joe Budden and Game, etc.

Aye...AYE!!!

Shutcho mouth with all that logic talk! You know that's forbidden around here. You making sense is fuccin up "Operation Troll 100"

Cease & desist.

Same reason Pusha came at Drake.

Pusha had beef with baby. I still don't know the beef between Pusha and Drake

Pusha said it on Funk Flex when he also said his whole reason for going at Wayne was over BAPE. He said he went at Drake solely because he was signed to YM and he was already dissing Wayne so fuck it...

Pusha said it on Funk Flex when he also said his whole reason for going at Wayne was over BAPE. He said he went at Drake solely because he was signed to YM and he was already dissing Wayne so fuck it...

So far no reason?

Fake beef shit is the worst. Its worst than the Wayne shit.

So far no reason?

Fake beef shit is the worst. Its worst than the Wayne shit.

Pretty much. Now I definitely think Pusha killed Drake...but watching that Funk Flex interview that nigga came off corny as fuck when talking about why he dissed him to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back