• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been about 5 e-beefs that popped off from this thread lol

I'm out of class now so I want all the smoke but @AP21 tucking his nuts and running like the hoe ass nigga he is. His mother must have been trying to raise daughter cause he sure do have a teenage yamps attributes. Go change your pad and take some midol you young sissy.

Y’all used the words dick in mouth or any variant of that to much on here.

Very next post, 1st sentence

Nigga on captain beige dick so hard he can claim 1/8th canadian

Does drake reimburse you for kneepads or you take it outta the add money gained from this lil webpage

You defending a nigga who wont jump outta the way of piss like a r.kelly victim

Fuck you mean guy?

You thought u was drake illegitmate child b4 pusha dropped the diss thats why your hoe ass so upset

That coon face shit gossip too my nigga?

You a grown ass man defending another grown ass man proven to be a fruad over and ovet and over

U mad push had a clone of your other baby daddy future hitting bigger licks than him at one point

U looking like black chyna pole jockeying all these garbage rappers get it together nigga u the owner of this site looking like a whole hoe

Chick at work swear Wayne could handle Pusha. Maybe 2007 Wayne. This current Wane... Nigga gonna sound incoherent then talk about eating some pussy, then rhyme that with leaving niggas gushy, then scream YMCMB.

I'm out of class now so I want all the smoke but @AP21 tucking his nuts and running like the hoe ass nigga he is. His mother must have been trying to raise daughter cause he sure do have a teenage yamps attributes. Go change your pad and take some midol you young sissy.
Is midol what you take girlfriend?

Nah I just think he should spit over that beat.

you wrote a paragraph about a post I sent on a whim. just say hi to me and ask me how Im doing. all that other shit is unnecessary

How are you doing, mama? You good?

I was just taking the time to address a pattern is all. I'm good, though.

‘Wanting all the smoke’ is my new fav phrase
lol how a Chicago nigga and u just hearing this........these lil niggas started saying this here around 2011

crazy how much the Drill movement has affected America with nothing to show for but caskets and jail sentences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back