Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy thing Drake corporate backing is crazy on protecting his image when Mase dropped the Oracle it was number 1 trending on YouTube but when Pusha T the story of adidon dropped it was nowhere to be found on trending videos.

“In the last few years, there seems to be something odd with how hip-hop handles itself during moments of beef. There has been a move in hip-hop to be focused on scandal and controversy. One of the latest examples is Pusha T’s diss to Drake called “The Story of Adidion” to the tune of Jay-Z’s “The Story of O.J.” The song was in response to Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” which was a response to Pusha T’s new song “Infared” that took shots at Drake.

Social media users cried how “ruthless” and “savage” Pusha T’s latest record was, but I stood unimpressed. It felt rude and salacious like a Wendy Williams hot topic segment, but it didn’t feel like a good rap song. This is particularly disappointing because Pusha T just released DAYTONA which was a masterful slice of luxury that felt modern, smart, and innovative. “The Story of Adidon” simply felt like a tabloid to a beat with no concern for flow, delivery, or musicality.”

This is facts. What I was alluding to in my previous post

Listen, if I say tomorrow 'word to mother' is my new favorite phrase dont assume I just heard the shit today. Assume that I like it today

Crazy thing Drake corporate backing is crazy on protecting his image when Mase dropped the Oracle it was number 1 trending on YouTube but when Pusha T the story of adidon dropped it was nowhere to be found on trending videos.

Dont matter the ppl know how to reach it pusha got more views

Knownreason: Yo @Teddy Perkins, why dont AP acknowledge me man

anigif_enhanced-28250-1398273927-12.gif

Barely had any interaction with you on ABW until today. I lol'd at the gif though bitch.

For a nigga to have more important shit to do that to beef with niggas online, you sure have been spending a lot of time here and replying to me. This is your life pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back