Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, it’s like a game of Feelings Dodgeball in here...

giphy.gif

I’ll say it like this:

Round 1 went to Aubs, 10-9.

Round 2, Push knocked this Jewgro ass nig on the canvas. Let’s see what he does when he gets up.

That’s it. All this other shit is other shit.

Does anyone not remember when Christina A brought up the fact that Eminem and Kim got married and he dug in her ass for months?

Some people don't like they family or loved ones brought up. Plain and simple. Whether Drake meant it as an insult or not, it dont matter.

He's the bizarro version of Conflict I find it fucking hilarious that niggas want to smack this nigga's bowtie off

Know what's even funnier? The fact that not a single one of em would do a mothafuckin thing if they saw me in person

So it's better to just let them puff their chest out for the validation of other men online

I'm laughing frfr

Rumor circling around that Drake is going to respond,I think Drake responds on Friday when Kanye drops his album.

Makes drakes anticipated response even more interesting

Bc this 'gossip rap' bullshit mfs created today will either

A) work against drake if he has "gossipy" dirt to throw back (stans wont allow it)

B) make these mfs contradict themselves yet again when he uses that dirt n they dont give him the same critique they gave Push

The masses are asses

We’re gonna stop talking about gossip rap right now....

“All my exes live in Texas like I'm George Strait
Or they go to Georgia State where, tuition is handled
By some random nigga that live in Atlanta
That she only see when she feels obligated
Admitted it to me the first time we dated
But she was no angel, and we never waited”

....because this niggas discography is far too extensive.

I know homie had to go to the ER from a limp wrist after those bars.
Ironically he was talking about Mahlia and Miracle Watts being Texas and his alleged BM was fucking with some nigga in ATL

Know what's even funnier? The fact that not a single one of em would do a mothafuckin thing if they saw me in person

So it's better to just let them puff their chest out for the validation of other men online

I'm laughing frfr

Stop it. You saying this shit cause you wouldn't do shit. This kind of talk is mostly from niggas who get knocked out and still like to talk shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back