Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iight what I miss?
fff35995-15e2-4988-8792-c853ca76ff60_zpsuyphbrxk.gif

“In the last few years, there seems to be something odd with how hip-hop handles itself during moments of beef. There has been a move in hip-hop to be focused on scandal and controversy. One of the latest examples is Pusha T’s diss to Drake called “The Story of Adidion” to the tune of Jay-Z’s “The Story of O.J.” The song was in response to Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” which was a response to Pusha T’s new song “Infared” that took shots at Drake.

Social media users cried how “ruthless” and “savage” Pusha T’s latest record was, but I stood unimpressed. It felt rude and salacious like a Wendy Williams hot topic segment, but it didn’t feel like a good rap song. This is particularly disappointing because Pusha T just released DAYTONA which was a masterful slice of luxury that felt modern, smart, and innovative. “The Story of Adidon” simply felt like a tabloid to a beat with no concern for flow, delivery, or musicality.”

If a nigga had more important shit to do than worry about opinions of people on a forum, he wouldn't be on the forum. Everybody got lives outside the net nigga. Yours just ain't worth a damn so here you are being a bitch online @AP21

You seem..... Upset

Let those feels out man

If lashing out at an internet mod keeps you from committing that, then have at it

I kind of want drake to kill pusha with that oj beat. I fucking love that beat. its real sinister and since push aint know what to do with it, I think drake should have a grab at it.

Unfortunately for you, this opinion of yours is akin to a pebble in the ocean.

Are you cognizant of your incessant need to go against the grain? Have you done it so much that it's embedded in your subconscious, and therefore as natural to you as breathing? You do know that it's ok to move with the masses from time to time, right? It's ok. You're not gonna melt if you agree with the majority every now and then. Lol.

Unfortunately for you, this opinion of yours is akin to a pebble in the ocean.

Are you cognizant of your incessant need to go against the grain? Have you done it so much that it's embedded in your subconscious, and therefore as natural to you as breathing? You do know that it's ok to move with the masses from time to time, right? It's ok. You're not gonna melt if you agree with the majority every now and then. Lol.

Nah I just think he should spit over that beat.

you wrote a paragraph about a post I sent on a whim. just say hi to me and ask me how Im doing. all that other shit is unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back