Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your obsession with getting verbally abused on this forum and trying to act unbothered by it? First step of being a cuckold nigga.
So now you gonna wear cuckold out too?

You know why I'm unbothered? Because I have more important shit in real life vs being concerned about what some nigga behind a keyboard think. Ain't none of y'all opinions matter on shit I got going on outside of this site.

Niggas must've just started cursing or something

Everything is dick riding this, dick riding that

Poster: took my son to the park yesterday
Abw: stop dick riding ya son

Poster: my lil brother just opened up his own barbershop
Abw: you ain't gotta dick ride him bro

Poster: the black album is my favorite animal
Abw: damn brah, Jay got a wife, let her do the dick riding

SMH

stop being a dick b

So now you gonna wear cuckold out too?

You know why I'm unbothered? Because I have more important shit in real life vs being concerned about what some nigga behind a keyboard think. Ain't none of y'all opinions matter on shit I got going on outside of this site.

You replying says otherwise now stop with the being a bigger person shot bitch ass nigga. You a mod so you do care about opinions. Every post made shitting on you makes you die a little inside its evident nigga.

You replying says otherwise now stop with the being a bigger person shot bitch ass nigga. You a mod so you do care about opinions. Every post made shitting on you makes you die a little inside its evident nigga.
It's ok man

Let it out

If a nigga had more important shit to do than worry about opinions of people on a forum, he wouldn't be on the forum. Everybody got lives outside the net nigga. Yours just ain't worth a damn so here you are being a bitch online @AP21

A podnuh of mine just sent a screenshot in the group text were JR Smith was asking Twitter who they thought was winning

A dude responded " help out LeBron nigga" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back