Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ yall saying you don't give af...then proceed on dropping long azzz post explaining why you don't give af.

@Cain lock this shyt Yall are just turrible.

Lol

This braids shit is super weak considering millions of black men are walking around with dreads. Trash, desperate angle

You can make fun of that shit bruh

Just like pusha made fun of drake dad not being there. Just like a ton of black kids don't have their daddy there.

Stop being so damn soft nigga

What I don't get is why niggas don't talk about how Drake is getting strippers pregnant then begging them for abortions and then in the same vein try and call himself a player, how Puffy slapped Drake or how Weeknd wrote take care. Shit don't make any sense. There's so much ammo on Drake and these niggas don't use any of it SMMFH

My guy @Sion called it and nailed it!

Just now goin' thru this thread and the early/previous overreactions are pure comedy. lol.....

*goes back to scrollin'*

Yall gettin rid of Mos Def or yall only mad at black face when it's Drake?

803e835e362a4c74ace38ff2463b881e.jpg

Drake had 3+ tracks for Meek. I don't think he would've bothered responding to Push if he didn't have more to say than Duppy. I fully expect Drake to respond. Might not be this week, but I'd be very surprised if he just dropped it after this.
short of him dropping Virginia Williams nude, Pusha T snitching docs or getting KOd.....he kind of shot his load with diss track subject matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back