• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Push got the juice right now bruh....thats it

Raps lawse
Casey fired
Shady is the ONLY person I see talking about OVO or anything canadian
did any of ya'll even see Degrassi? yeah, me either

he gotta lease this L for a min....it aint his for sure yet, but he's test driving the mf

You half black/ half white... whether you got more black features or you got more white features... DONT DO BLACKFACE
You half black/ half mexican... whether you got more black features or you got more mexican features.. DONT DO BLACKFACE
You half black/ half japanese.... whether you got more black features or you got more japanese features... DONT DO BLACKFACE

Bottom line.. blackface aint cool no matter what..a concept MOST of us seem to understand... unless it comes to the muhfucka that made Take Care apparently.. then it's "artistic"

Scust if you trying to justify it saying "oh he was tryna be deep/artistic or send out a message about injustice"

FOH

You wrote a whole titan graph about shit I didn't even talk about. All I said was there was a difference between drakes black and logic's black. Where did I say anything about him doing blackface? @Inori

The interview with Big Boy basically told me Pusha is 100% ready to strike again with or without a reply from Drake.
Pusha spoke 100% facts about Drake cover-up of the photo, the child part is whatever with me, none of our business like that, but the photo tho, damn...

This won't hurt Drake with his pop fans, but he's gonna be looking mad crazy within the hip-hop community still.

Tsk tsk, you are never too big and powerful to be shot down.

You're missing my point fam. You said unless drake can dig up some dirt, he lost the battle. So it aint even about rap no more. If he can't find dirt on pusha, he loses a rap battle? That's what rap has come to?
so he gonna dedicate God's Plan to Pusha? fam niggas dont care bout how well u can spit multis in a battle....

but u know this already...." Troll Attempt Failed"

Lmao yall are ridiculous

U dont have to care about these mfs in real life to know they got that ether

Idgaf if drake takes care of his son at all not a bit.

But if hes a dead beat and getting called out on it while trying to be Mr For the People (gods plan vid) yall dont see the hilarity in that?

I truly dgaf who pac or faith was fuckin but got dammit shit was ether

Idgaf about nas having a faithful wife

But if jay z was hittin thats that shit that makes your soul burn slow.....even if he didnt actually leave condoms on the baby seat

I dont condone men pissing on ppls daughters but that shit camron said bout nas daughter?? Cold blooded!

I can go on and on but this supposed to be a hip hop forum and yall actin like u got dissed

The first person to bring up someone significant other was drake. Thats why push went the route he did. It was cool when drake did it, but push is going too far?

Sad
Very Sad U talking to cats that Literally go to MediaTakeOut, Baller Alert da fuck is that anyway ? lol & Bossip
when they wake up..I wouldn't put too much stock in this

so he gonna dedicate God's Plan to Pusha? fam niggas dont care bout how well u can spit multis in a battle....

but u know this already...." Troll Attempt Failed"

Nah, im just letting yall tell on yourselves. So you're saying rap battles aren't about how good you rap. It's about gossip.........

Checkmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back