Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told these niggas there was multiple witnesses but they don't wanna listen.

AP been on his funk flex pac hate shit for the past 2 months. Let me go vote for that mf in the One Gotta Go thread.
LMAO

I told you I don't give a damn

Just trying to keep you honest lol

Stop changing the narrative

Lmao yall are ridiculous

U dont have to care about these mfs in real life to know they got that ether

Idgaf if drake takes care of his son at all not a bit.

But if hes a dead beat and getting called out on it while trying to be Mr For the People (gods plan vid) yall dont see the hilarity in that?

I truly dgaf who pac or faith was fuckin but got dammit shit was ether

Idgaf about nas having a faithful wife

But if jay z was hittin thats that shit that makes your soul burn slow.....even if he didnt actually leave condoms on the baby seat

I dont condone men pissing on ppls daughters but that shit camron said bout nas daughter?? Cold blooded!

I can go on and on but this supposed to be a hip hop forum and yall actin like u got dissed

The first person to bring up someone significant other was drake. Thats why push went the route he did. It was cool when drake did it, but push is going too far?

Sad

Lmao yall are ridiculous

But if hes a dead beat and getting called out on it while trying to be Mr For the People (gods plan vid) yall dont see the hilarity in that?

But if jay z was hittin thats that shit that makes your soul burn slow.....even if he didnt actually leave condoms on the baby seat

I dont condone men pissing on ppls daughters but that shit camron said bout nas daughter?? Cold blooded!

I can go on and on but this supposed to be a hip hop forum and yall actin like u got dissed

The first person to bring up someone significant other was drake. Thats why push went the route he did. It was cool when drake did it, but push is going too far?

Sad

Cant be a deadbeat to a 7 month year old and name a clothing line.

He seven months bruh

Lmao yall are ridiculous

Sad
Screen-Shot-2015-04-29-at-4.31.13-PM.png

Cant be a deadbeat to a 7 month year old and name a clothing line.

He seven months bruh
Aint u and goldie who cosigned u the main ones saying we dont know if its true or not? Yet ur in here saying he cant possibly be a dead beat.

Why do u care?!

Stop gossiping

Yesterday's word of the day was "dick riding"

Today's is "gossiping"

Lmao yall are ridiculous

Sad
Do you really believe that, arguably, the top musical artist in the world who happens to be a multimillionaire can get away with being a deadbeat daddy?

Think about what you’re saying fam.

Read on Twitter

"Drake is for niggas who close the door of their refrigerator with their hips"

:sleep:

Do you really believe that, arguably, the top musical artist in the world who happens to be a multimillionaire can get away with being a deadbeat daddy?

Think about what you’re saying fam.
Lmao how tf would u or i know?

Are u a multimillionaire with kids or know any?

And ur still missing the point.

If its not true then thats on drake to disprove with his own ether.

But yall talkin like u know the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back