Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
even if Drake gets on instalive right fuckin now and admits he been dodging his fatherly duties this nigga goldie...

View attachment 49338

"why yall all in this mans business... he put out music what more you want from him? ol chatty patty ass niggas. he still got BARS tho"

Yall know well these last few pages is the definition of chatty patty shit. Niggas is really in here talkin about this man's abs....

I know everybody's pickin sides, but yall in here sounding like an episode of Love and Hiphop

They are not street niggas. Just because you seek dope don’t mean shit.

My cousin would some dope and was soft when it can down to fucking shit up but he fam and ppl was contacted on his Pops side so he was straight.

That’s why you never hear Baby talk bout that shit because he’s a street dude and slim is too.

Just like Soulja Slim. He would only talk so much because he was a street nigga.

So making records is just arguing shit. No Hint more nothing less.

If they had a real issue they would have handled it because they run around the same ppl

Hell drake said he just left from by them putting pen to the sheets
Everybody know or got some heathens on payroll. Pretty sure JPrince got goons for Drake a call away, and Pusha got niggas one call away. With that being said this shit is a lyrical exhibition, nobody trying to send one of their own or themselves to the box. Plus this is Drake we talk about dude is probably less Street than my Golden Retriever

At the end of the day, Drake wouldnt be innthis mess if he would have stayed in his lane and continued to make bubblegum pop.

But the nigga just had to prove how down he was and did so by hanging with niggas that hate waking up and being sober all day everyday.

Let me just say this

Pusha ain’t J. Prince in any form or fashion.

And what you wrote wasn’t my point about this two dudes

Yall know well these last few pages is the definition of chatty patty shit. Niggas is really in here talkin about this man's abs....

I know everybody's pickin sides, but yall in here sounding like an episode of Love and Hiphop

Gone head at @ them folks fam..

my main gripe this whole time was the blackface shit and the goalpost moving... I could give a fuck about which chicks he fucks or has a kid with.

And like clockwork, soon as somebody lyrical rips into drakes ass, his backers start talking that rah rah shit.

This shit is like watching an extended version of the "badass" Justin Beiber phase

even if Drake gets on instalive right fuckin now and admits he been dodging his fatherly duties this nigga goldie...

View attachment 49338

"why yall all in this mans business... he put out music what more you want from him? ol chatty patty ass niggas. he still got BARS tho"

Been kinda the theme around here

...got bars?

Goldie you know better.

You can't call yourself a fan of hip hop and get mad at a rapper for "going to far" in a rap battle. I hope you never watch those Smack DVDs. The shit people like Hollow da Don, Cassidy, and Lux say would give you nightmares.

GTFO of rap threads if you don't care about rap. Can't pick and choose what's fair game and what's gossip when it's convenient.

This is Pusha T we talking about. Who the fuck is surprised that this nigga brought up the MS shit...this is the nigga from the Clipse that made selling cocaine sound cool. The same nigga that had a stove on his album cover. WHY are people surprised that pusha is gonna go there and farther with it...wtf? This nigga has admitted he sold cocaine to his own brother and shit. Some words to drake in a beef is nothing. Fuck rap getting soft. Rap fans the ones getting soft outchea

Man I was just thinking the other day what dru down been up to

:foh5:

Foh

This is Pusha T we talking about. Who the fuck is surprised that this nigga brought up the MS shit...this is the nigga from the Clipse that made selling cocaine sound cool. The same nigga that had a stove on his album cover. WHY are people surprised that pusha is gonna go there and farther with it...wtf? This nigga has admitted he sold cocaine to his own brother and shit. Some words to drake in a beef is nothing. Fuck rap getting soft. Rap fans the ones getting soft outchea

I wanna hear these two dudes go as far as they want. Long as it stays on wax, is all good. Fuck that. Drake can talk about this nigga fam, brother, mom. Whoever the fuck n pusha can do the same. Is a rap battle w the whole rap world watching, this shit ain't karaoke at some cheap bar. Gloves off, let's go!

the attention span of this generation is ridiculous, no one cares about this by july 4th...

i was gonna say father's day.. but i expect some seriously hilarious drake memes that weekend...

but by the 4th, no one cares anymore.....
No one really cares now. But if your neighbors start arguing and this gets brought into it....I'm opening my window and turning my TV down so I can listen lol

Soft or hard.

I aint lying. I'm getting up there in age, but I haven't been listening to hard dope boy music like that as of lately.

Its been kinda getting old to me. I still listen to rap but hardcore drug shit is getting passed me some.

I just like clever bars and stories more and more. It can be drug music just gotta be clever with it

dru down was there when faith came to the hotel

I told these niggas there was multiple witnesses but they don't wanna listen.

AP been on his funk flex pac hate shit for the past 2 months. Let me go vote for that mf in the One Gotta Go thread.

I wanna hear these two dudes go as far as they want. Long as it stays on wax, is all good. Fuck that. Drake can talk about this nigga fam, brother, mom. Whoever the fuck n pusha can do the same. Is a rap battle w the whole rap world watching, this shit ain't karaoke at some cheap bar. Gloves off, let's go!

Than whole concept is dumb to me.

These dudes aint gon do anything besides rap

but

if a nigga get out of pocket and gets real disrespectful and on top of that fuck with a nigga money. Shit is more than just "on wax". Words have repercussions if you get out of pocket.

So don't hope for disrespect and keep it civil too. That don't make any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back