Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aint gonna say shit about thor getting handled by his sister and needed help...

AND she broke your hammer
91d99ddbc9c84b06a6f67a15507a0e89.gif

giphy.gif

sit this one out bruh

or get ya hammer and eye back

@DOS_patos

Why you gotta bring up old shit

So drake ain’t black now?

Lawd. You niggas ain’t shit

I seen y’all pick and choose the mixed ppl on this board and say who black and who ain’t

Drake is half black. Y’all have a problem
Cole is half black. It’s all good

Logic is half black. He looks white and talk bout him

The chick that married the dude for England. So diss her and because she don’t even look black.

(The last two if I didn’t know they was half black I would have though they was all white ). Just saying

I wanna hear Pusha drop another Funk Flex 2008 style bomb now haha still Drake will prolly always have his pop fans though... I think Drake will have to go up to 'Sway In The Morning and drop some HYENA style bars to get any form of respect back from hip hop heads though, even then I would question if he even wrote the bars...

Pusha T response to Drake statement

On Wednesday, Drake issued a statementaddressing the cover art of Pusha-T's diss track "The Story of Adidon." The photograph by David Leyes depicts Drake in blackface. In his statement, Drake claimed the photograph was part of a series developed in collaboration with his friend Mazin Elsadig. "The photos represented how African Americans were once wrongfully portrayed in entertainment," the statement reads. "This was to highlight and raise our frustrations with not always getting a fair chance in the industry and to make a point that the struggle for black actors had not changed much."

Pusha-T has responded to Drake’s statement. “That doesn’t change my view at all,” he said during an appearance on Big Boy’s Neighborhood on Los Angeles’ Real 92.3 this morning. “You are silent on all black issues, Drake …
You don’t stand for nothing, you don’t say nothing about nothing. You have all the platform in the world. You were so passionate back then? No you weren’t. That’s number one. That’s what I know.”

What's pusha t track record on race relations?

So drake ain’t black now?

Lawd. You niggas ain’t shit

I seen y’all pick and choose the mixed ppl on this board and say who black and who ain’t

Drake is half black. Y’all have a problem
Cole is half black. It’s all good

Logic is half black. He looks white and talk bout him

The chick that married the dude for England. So diss her and because she don’t even look black.

(The last two if I didn’t know they was half black I would have though they was all white ). Just saying
did any of them do black face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back