Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas talking about the man baby in here. Not the cleverness in the bars but the actual baby and why drake ain’t out in public with it.

Y’all niggas is soft as fuck.

Get back to the bars and get y’all testosterone back up

Now niggas talkin about his abs......... his abs :foh5:

This shit aint even about rap no more

it aint about rap presently b/c everyone waiting for the response track

Yall been gossiping for the past 80 pages, talking about his abs fits right in. Plus why are u defending men talkin about a nigga's abs nigga?

Yall been gossiping for the past 80 pages, talking about his abs fits right in. Plus why are u defending men talkin about a nigga's abs nigga?
1) i didnt defend anything

2) where was this energy when Ye was getting clowned for having lipo so he wouldnt get made fun of like Rob?

1) i didnt defend anything

2) where was this energy when Ye was getting clowned for having lipo so he wouldnt get made fun of like Rob?

Apples and oranges. Kanye went on national television saying he almost died trying to get abs to please america, but you knew that.

Plus i didn't give af about that, i was more caught up in the whole "black people chose slavery" part.

Apples and oranges. Kanye went on national television saying he almost died trying to get abs to please america, but you knew that.

Plus i didn't give af about that, i was more caught up in the whole "black people chose slavery" part.

how is it apples to oranges? B/c he got ahead of it before it had the chance to leak?

i dont give a shit about it either...just making posts at this point

Y’all talking about drake abs now?

k02ecy.gif

So it’s still only the 3 tracks released right? I got to about page 80 and gave up on sifting through weak back and forths.

Thread post count would suggest jay z and nas just released a diss. In reality everybody here catching feelings over defending other men. Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back