• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pusha T response to Drake statement

On Wednesday, Drake issued a statementaddressing the cover art of Pusha-T's diss track "The Story of Adidon." The photograph by David Leyes depicts Drake in blackface. In his statement, Drake claimed the photograph was part of a series developed in collaboration with his friend Mazin Elsadig. "The photos represented how African Americans were once wrongfully portrayed in entertainment," the statement reads. "This was to highlight and raise our frustrations with not always getting a fair chance in the industry and to make a point that the struggle for black actors had not changed much."

Pusha-T has responded to Drake’s statement. “That doesn’t change my view at all,” he said during an appearance on Big Boy’s Neighborhood on Los Angeles’ Real 92.3 this morning. “You are silent on all black issues, Drake …
You don’t stand for nothing, you don’t say nothing about nothing. You have all the platform in the world. You were so passionate back then? No you weren’t. That’s number one. That’s what I know.”

On Wednesday, Drake issued a statementaddressing the cover art of Pusha-T's diss track "The Story of Adidon." The photograph by David Leyes depicts Drake in blackface. In his statement, Drake claimed the photograph was part of a series developed in collaboration with his friend Mazin Elsadig. "The photos represented how African Americans were once wrongfully portrayed in entertainment," the statement reads. "This was to highlight and raise our frustrations with not always getting a fair chance in the industry and to make a point that the struggle for black actors had not changed much."

Pusha-T has responded to Drake’s statement. “That doesn’t change my view at all,” he said during an appearance on Big Boy’s Neighborhood on Los Angeles’ Real 92.3 this morning. “You are silent on all black issues, Drake …
You don’t stand for nothing, you don’t say nothing about nothing. You have all the platform in the world. You were so passionate back then? No you weren’t. That’s number one. That’s what I know.”

CUT THIS GOSSIP OUT!

So he knew what the original pictures was for and spun it

He made it work

So he knew what the original pictures was for and spun it

He made it work

no

the point is, he could've still made his message, but why did he have to use blackface to do it?

thats why him along with everyone else is saying they want answers b/c if it was important to you then, it should be important to you now

no

the point is, he could've still made his message, but why did he have to use blackface to do it?

thats why him along with everyone else is saying they want answers b/c if it was important to you then, it should be important to you now

Naw.

I understand fully what the shoot was. You just choose not to

I will admit

I've supported pusha more since I bought a clipse album yrs ago

never pressed play on any of drakes music, ever

but if/when he responds, this will be the 1st time I'm interested to click play on the video... prolly the last too

bamboozled.jpg

Niggas talking about the man baby in here. Not the cleverness in the bars but the actual baby and why drake ain’t out in public with it.

Y’all niggas is soft as fuck.

Get back to the bars and get y’all testosterone back up
aint gonna say shit about thor getting handled by his sister and needed help...

AND she broke your hammer
91d99ddbc9c84b06a6f67a15507a0e89.gif

giphy.gif

sit this one out bruh

or get ya hammer and eye back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back