Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
drake dad shoulda beat his ass for wearing that shit.

oh wait...

he wasnt around until the money came.

man let this shit go.......

lets see how many we can get outta this.....and the bot search helps the site as a whole

lol this shit got niggas copping pleas...now Iman Shumpert on IG talking bout my dealings w Rosee were before I even met my wife lol clowns

Y'all know it's not the same. When you look at drake you see a light skin nigga. Someone black. When you look at logic you see a white boy. A cac.

You half black/ half white... whether you got more black features or you got more white features... DONT DO BLACKFACE
You half black/ half mexican... whether you got more black features or you got more mexican features.. DONT DO BLACKFACE
You half black/ half japanese.... whether you got more black features or you got more japanese features... DONT DO BLACKFACE

Bottom line.. blackface aint cool no matter what..a concept MOST of us seem to understand... unless it comes to the muhfucka that made Take Care apparently.. then it's "artistic"

Scust if you trying to justify it saying "oh he was tryna be deep/artistic or send out a message about injustice"

FOH

Dudes Rule ran with tried to kill. Literally kill him.
This shit wasn’t no rap beef or jealousy type shit like Pusha and Drake fake beef

That was some real street shit.
I understand that. He that way with Ross and Game too though. The shit does my petty heart proud. That nigga really is Kanan, no acting at all.

drake gonna ask this nigga to fight and then go hire the best trainers.

but they saying he might have something on pusha wife.

drake gonna be out here buying alot of info right now.

his team doing background checks and waterboarding niggas for info

Basically turk saying Pusha aint no street nigga and he a duck for worrying about how another man handle there business and he using drake for a promo run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back